12

Blu's POV

"Blu." I heard my name being called. I looked up through glossy eyes and saw a tall figure walk into the living room. I let out a whimper, and started breathing heavily. I heard footsteps and then felt someone brush some hair out of my face, I flinched back some and looked up and met a pair of forest green eyes. My bottom lip quivered and I threw my arms around Harry's neck and cried into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me as I cried.

" I can't do this anymore?" I whispered.

"What do you mean?" He asked, putting his index finger under my chin and lifting my head so I was looking into his eyes.

"This. I can't do this. I'm fucking crazy Harry. I'm losing my mind, I can't take it anymore. I can't sleep, almost everywhere I look I see- I see. Fuck, even I don't know how to explain it." I responded with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"But, we know why all this is happening. We just have to figure out how to stop it."

"Harry, Louis could have been right. She could have been a crazy old lady all we know."

"But she knew your mom."

"That doesn't mean anything. She could have been delusional."

"So what are you saying, you're giving up. That you're giving up on everything we worked for for the past month."

"Yeah, I am. I'm sorry Harry. But I just , I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry, I put you through this." And with that I got up and walked away. I went up the stairs and to my bed room. I walked in and grabbed my car keys. I walked back down the stairs and headed for the front down, I stopped at the end of the hall and looked at Harry. He sat in the same spot on the floor. I looked away and let out a sigh, and walked out the front door. I got into my car and drove off. I was driving for, what felt like forever, and parked in front of the Wellspan Mental Institution. I got out of my car, and slowly walked up the stairs to the Institution. I walked inside and went to the front desk.

"Um... excuse me, but I would like to check myself in?" The old lady looked at me, and smiled.

"Sure darling, what's your name?" She asked, grabbing paper and pen.

"Blu, um I mean Addison, Addison Milton."

"Ok, Addison. Follow me." I nodded and followed her. We walked down a barley lit hallway, as we walked down the hallway, I heard moans, and screams. I flinched back as someone reached their hand out to grab me. What the hell?

"Right this way Miss. Milton. You'll have to speak with Dr. Griffin first, so we can find out where to put you."

"Um, ok." She somewhat pushed me into the room, I stumbled a little and looked around. I was plain. Nothing was in here, no pictures, diploma's, only a desk, chair, computer, and some papers scattered on the desk.

"I'm sorry, Have a seat. I'm Dr. Griffin." This tall, chubby man said. I don't even know where he came from.

"Um, hi. I'm um.. Addison." I said, I slowly sat down, and nervously fiddled with my fingers.

"So Addison, why do you want to come here." The doctor asked.

"I, um, I am the designer of my own catastrophe." I shrugged

"What do you mean?" Jesus Christ.

"Um, I'm fucking crazy. I don't know how to explain it. I'm a victim of my own mind."

"Hmm, very well then. Nurse takes her to ward C. '' The old lady from early walks in, she wraps her hand around my upper arm, and pulls me up. We walk out and go down the hall. After a couple of minutes the screams and moans get louder, and the hall gets darker. We finally stop in front of a steel door. She opens it and pushes me in, I stumble forward, she throws clothes at me and slams the door shut. I hear it lock. And in that moment, I realized, I made the worst mistake in my life.