Chapter 12

Johnnys POV

"Cool movie", Dally says clearly having not payed any attention to the film at all.

Pony and Two didn't seem to notice at all either, they were off in their own world.

Which I noticed was happening through out the whole movie.

After a while Two kept sliding his hand up further Pony's leg, which Pony is still on 14 so I knew Two wasn't gonna go any higher. But Pony didn't get that messege.

So of course when Pony thought Two wasn't gonna stop he grabbed Two's hand and told him he wasn't ready for that. But Pony can't seem to keep his mouth shut and contuined to say that they would hold hands though.

I was personally trying not to laugh, and I don't think Dally really noticed.

Lucky Two was smart enough to calm the kid down and tell him that he wouldn't do anything Pony wasn't comfortable with.

So every since then they have been all smiling and giggly, barley talking to Dally and I.

"Maybe we should just ditch em, there off in fairly land", Dal said also noticing that they weren't paying any attention to us either.

I nodded my head in agreement because I was happy for Pony and I hoped it led to something.

"Hey were gonna get back home, see ya tomorrow.", I said as quickly as possible so we could leave.

Pony didn't even reply, he just nodded his head and left with Two.

I just rolled my eyes and began to walk back to Dal's place with him, still limping from what happened from last night.

But of course, just like every other time Dally quickly grabbed my hand. He held on not to tight, yet not that loosely either. Just enough to make me feel warm and safe on the inside.

The rest of the walk there didn't seem like it took that long, we didn't talk much but I like his presents and the pressure in my hand.

It was a really nice feeling, and the best part was the nobody else knew what was going on, because the darkness of the night sheilded us for the world.

But of course it had to end when we stepped into the apartment building.

Yet walking in made me smile because I had a place to call home in a way. Maybe it wasn't mine, but it made me feel safe. So to me it was a home, better than the one I had before.

"Hey Dal, what do you want me to change into once I'm out of my shower?", I asked him right before getting in.

We didn't get any cloths from my house and I really felt bad for using his.

"Here", he says while handing me a pair of some old of his old cloths.

I felt bad for taking them but I knew it didn't matter how I felt. Dal wouldn't take no for an answer, so I thanked hin and limped to the shower still hurting.

I quickly yanked off my cloths as fast as possible, but aldo as gental as possible so I wouldn't my ass.

Then I began to run the water and turned the nobs until it was the temperature I wanted.

But before I got in O stared at myself in the mirror like I had done the first night I stayed with Dally.

Was I different? I began to question myself while trying to look deeper, but I was probably wrong.

How could I have been different?

So I let the idea brush through my mind and hoped into the shower.