Seven

I nodded "she's a little shook up. A guy tried kidnapping her but I got her in time. I'd die before anyone touched this bundle of joy" I smiled. I walked out and saw the magcon boys smirking. "Don't even" I said trying to walk away. They held my wrist "You like him" I turned and shook my head "n-no! I don't!" I said blushing. They looked at me with a
Bitch-are-you-for-real look "Fine I like him. If you tell him I will leave!" They frowned "No please! Something else" i shook my head and walked into my room.

I was woke up by a bunch of water. I saw Riley. "Grayson and Christian?" She nodded. She got ready with her water. "Get ready to run! 3,2,1 Run!" I screamed. I heard the boys squeal then I heard running. I was pushed onto the couch. "Tickling time" Grayson laughed "No please!" He tickled me. I squirmed tried getting free. When he finished I got up and he went to change. I got another cup of water. He came out and I splashed him with water "Oh you have to change! What a coincidence I was here with a cup of water!" I sarcastically said. He stared at me. His face was saying I'll-get-you. I walked towards my room. I wore (outfit in pic) and walked out. I saw everyone "Let's go!" I said happily. We were meeting some friends of mine. You may know them as 5sos and The vamps but to me, they're my besties. We're going to meet them. "They better be here" Shawn moaned pissed off. "There!" I said and ran to hug Connor. "I missed you all!" I smiled. We pulled away from the hug. "Oh it's the magcon boys!" Connor said. "Everyone this is The vamps and 5sos as you may know and they are my best friends" The magcon boys ran to my friends giving them bro hugs and stuff. I noticed two goes holding twins. Then I noticed. Christian and Riley. "Fuck" I ran to the Alley and kicked the girls down. I shot them with one of their guns and put their bodies in a dumpster. I tapped Riley but she wasn't waking up. I ran out to everyone with Christian following me. "She isn't waking up!! Grayson! Ethan! Help me!!" I screamed they ran over and scooped up Riley. Nash tried helping me but touched where I got shot. I winced and he looked at it "We need to get you to a hospital!" He screamed "No! Not until Riley is safe!" I followed the boys. When she got to hospital. I laid next to her on the bed crying. I brushed her hair with my fingers. "I'm so sorry Riley" I slept their. Like I said. I'm not getting my arm checked until I know she's safe. I woke up in a bed alone "WHERE IS RILEY?!" I screamed and a nurse ran in. "Mr Grayson Dolan brought you here" I nodded "take me to Riley Dolan" she shook her head. "She's gone" I cried "Gone where?!" "She's next to you" I looked to my left and saw a smiling Riley. I picked her up. "Grayson was telling you how much he loved you whilst you were asleep" he walked in "Oh was he?" He walked in blushing "I was"