🍀Green Luck Or Green Hell? Part 1🍀

Bliss was sitting in the living room feeling board while Sanctum was reading his book. Bliss looked at him quietly and saw that he was just fine. Bliss sighed quietly, making Sanctum look at her.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I'm just board. We haven't done anything fun together in a long time."

"What do you mean? We do a lot of things together."

"Like what?"

"Well....um...we..."

"Exactly."

"I'm sorry babe. We'll think of something to do together."

"I hope so." Bliss said as she walked towards the kitchen. Sanctum sets his book down and walked towards her. Sanctum wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"Come on babe. Don't be upset."

"I'm not. I'm just wanna spend more time with you but you just always want to be alone."

"Hmm...wait here." Sanctum said as he left the kitchen. Bliss looked confused but waited anyway. A few minutes later, Sanctum came back with a small smile.

"I talked to Miles and he said that he'll have something for us to do but first, would you like to go shopping with me?"

"Sure."

"Cool. Let's go."

"Alright." Bliss grabbed his hand gently as they both left the house. They arrived at the store and picked up what looked liked party supplies. Mostly green of course and she didn't mind. You have no idea what's going on so you decided to ask him.

"Sanctum? What's going on?"

"Oh we're going to have a little party. Is that ok?"

"Oh um...sure."

"You'll love it. It's a St. Patrick's Day party for you."

"For me?"

"Yeah."

"Oh Sanctum! Thank you!" Bliss gave him a gentle kiss as he kissed back.

"No problem. Now let's get more things."

"Ok." So they bought everything they need and returned home. They started to get things ready. While they were working, there was a knock on the door. Bliss sets her stuff down and opens the door.

"Sup." Steel said with a wink.

"Steel!" Bliss gave Steel a hug while he hugged back.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We're planning a party. Do you wanna help?"

"I'd love to."

"Thanks Steel."

"No problem." They continued to prepare for the party. Once it was finished, Bliss looked at Steel.

"Thanks again Steel. We'll see you later?"

"You know it. Bye guys."

"Bye." Steel left the house with a smile. Bliss looked at Sanctum with a smile. Sanctum smiled a little and walked towards her.

"Ready for the party soon?"

"You bet."

"Good. I want to see my girl happy."

"Thanks Sanctum."

"No problem." Bliss and Sanctum sat on the couch and began to snuggle for a while.

What will happen at the party? Will they have a great time? What and who will be at the party? Find out on Part 2. Author out ❤️❤️❤️

Vietnamese Website Stealing:

There is a website that is stealing books from Wattpad. If you have this warning, they can't steal it from you.

GIF of Sanctum will be here later.