Chapter 24

Feb 26, 2019

___________________

Jaxson POV:

As I saw Blake standing in front of the window in only a towel holding his gun

It kinda freaked me out.
Not because of the gun but because he was only in a towel.

That shit is going to give me nightmares for the rest of my life.

" Put some fucking clothes on man I don't want to see your junk," I said turning my back on him.

Blake laughed " Don't worry I'm not that mean, I wouldn't show you my junk because I know you would feel like shit afterwards knowing ur junk is way smaller."

"You're a cocky son of a bitch aren't you. I would shut the fuck up before I tea bag you."

As I said those words in confidence but knew we were only just joking around with one another.
We are like brothers who have one another's backs when needed.

I waited until he told me to turn back around.

"So what's the plan?
I know we can't just kill Stacy's brother and walk away. That man is to heavily-armed and always surrounded by his men."

I did have a point we would be only just writing our own death sentence if we did that.

" No this time we are going to work around him. I can't think about getting rid of him right now, I need to figure out how to deal with this situation with Stacy.
I called in a man who is going to help but I had to promise him some big bucks for his help.
Working with this man is like working with the devil himself."

Blake was sitting on his bed as I was sitting on the chair that was next to him.

" Ok so you kinda have an idea, So what are you going to do next?" I wondered.

" I'm going to call Stacy and tell her that I want to have an engagement party. I want the whole world to know that we are about to get married."

I had a confused look on my face and I could tell he noticed.

" I bet you are thinking about Aurora right now?" Blake said.

"Yea I am this will crush her why would you want to do that? And why do you want everyone to know about you and Stacy getting married?"

" I can only answer one of those questions and that's the Aurora question. The news about Stacy and I's engagement won't hit her yet in Canada as it will be going around in Italy first, but I will need you to contact her for me and tell her to come here.
Don't let her know why she would be coming here.
Can you do that for me?"

Blake had a serious look on his face.

I don't want Aurora to get hurt, also I have no clue what Blake is up too.
He is my best friend and I know he would never hurt her, well I think he would never hurt her.

" Ok, I'll call her."

As I walk out of the room I pull out my phone to call Aurora.

Narrators POV:

Jaxson had called Aurora and told her that he was in Italy and he found Blake.

He had also said, That  Blake needed to come here for a meeting which just popped up out of nowhere. 

Jaxson then went on to tell her that Blake wanted her to come to Italy to see him and that his Jet would be picking her up on Friday.

Jaxson hoped deep down that he was doing the right thing when it came to Aurora. He would hate to see her get hurt.

Blake had called Stacys brother to inform him that he wanted an engagement party. He had said If he was going to get married that he wanted to do it the right way.

Once Stacy heard the news that there was going to be an engagement party the night before her wedding she was thrilled.

That day she went out shopping for her wedding dress and her engagement dress, She wanted everyone eyes on her but she especially wanted Blake's eyes on her and if she was lucky his hands as well.

Blake contacted his partner known as the devil to put the last touches on his plan.

Everything was now in order all he had to do was just wait for it all to reveal...........

____________________

797 Words

Wow, I put out 3 Chapters today very proud of my self.

It's almost coming to an end 🙁 but I am having fun writing this story.

Please comment and Vote if you liked this chapter.

Follow me if you would like and I'll follow you back.

💚💙💛💜💖