DENNOR~I can tell~DENNOR

"Hey Norge "

"What?"

"Can I have a ki-?"

"No ", Norway cut him off. "Come on Norge please please please please"."No."

Denmark sighed then looked at Norway and saw that it was gonna be hard to change his mind... or was it?

"Too bad Norge I was thinking that I could make Brownies if I got a kiss "

To any other nation it would seem like it had no effect but Denmark knew that had perked up at the mention of Brownies.

"It's not gonna work Dane",he said holding his ground

"Do you really not want to kiss me? If not I won't force you",Norway thought it was just a way to get a kiss using sympathy but when he looked at Mathias he saw genuine hurt in his eyes.

Norway couldn't bare to see that, he really did want to kiss Denmark it was just...embarrassing.

Denmark could see that what he said had conflicted Lukas (even though he didn't show it) and immediately started smiling. "Just kidding I'll just kiss you later"

He was going to leave until he saw that Norway didn't want him to go, so he just sat next to him. They just sat there and cuddled.

After a while Norway decided 'Who cares if it's embarrassing' and kissed Mathias.

Denmark was obviously happy, and though he didn't show any hints of it Denmark could tell.....Norge was happy about it too.

.•☆•..•☆•..•☆•..•☆•..•☆•..•☆•..•☆•..•☆•..•☆•.

HEADCANON: Even though he isnt good at reading people somehow he always knows how Norway feels and whenever someone asks how he does it his answer is always

'I just can because it's Norge'