Chapter 3: Indominus Rex Sisters

Disclaimer
(I do not own this book as said in the description I just wanted to read the book on Wattpad. I recommend looking at the original author she/he are on FanFiction their name is Dolphinheart99 they make really awesome books about val the little girl so I highly recommend checking out her page.)
_______________________________________________

Owen parks his jeep and gets off of it while picking up Val. Owen wants to show Val around the park. Since Val lives here now, it's best for her to know around the park. "Come on Val. I'm gonna give you a tour around the park." Owen said. Val nodded and holds her Uncle's hand. As Owen leads her inside the park, Val's mouth was hanging open in amazement. There were a lot of people walking around the park. They either eating at a restaurants, going to different enclosures, gift shops, or the Visitor Center.

"Thewe awe so many people!" Val exclaims as she walks with her uncle still holding his hand.

Owen grins, "Yup, Jurassic World is full of surprises." He said, "Speaking of surprises, how did you communicate with my Rraptors?"

Val looks at him, "You pwomise you won't fweak out?"

Owen crosses his heart, "Cross my heart." He said.

Val nodded, "I was bown with a gift that can help me undewstand animals and communicate with them with my whistle ow my ocawina."

Owen's eyes widen in shock, "You were born with that gift?"

Val nodded. "Does anyone know about your gift?" Owen asked.

"Josh, Abby, my Mommy and Daddy know about my gift." Val said, "And now you." Owen nodded as he shows Val around the park. Val saw the Aquatic Park, the gift shops, restaurants, and the underwater observatory. Owen bought her a big blueberry Velociraptor like lollipop, which she likes. They spend the whole afternoon in the park together. Owen was getting to know his niece very well and he already knows what she likes and dislikes. Owen then shows her the visitor center there she saw a hologram of a Triceratops.

"Wow!" Valentina awed. She saw many people walking around in the room and she saw a hologram of Dr. DNA. She giggles when she pressed a button to make him explain something. She can change the holograph into any dinosaurs. "This is amazing!" Val squeals happily as she holds her Uncle's hand.

"You know it!" Owen grins, "Do you want to see something cool?" he asked. Valentina nodded and Owen picks her up and went somewhere, where all dinosaurs were created and born and where he always tried to play jokes around Claire.

In a creation lab, Owen carries Val to the lab. Val saw many people getting a tour from a scientist. Val also notices that some scientists were giving Owen a confused and shock faces as they walk by.

"Uncle Owen, what's wwong with them?" Val asked seeing a scientist had his eyes widen when he saw Owen. Owen mentally slap himself, he forgot to tell the others that he has a niece. Man, he was terrible being a caretaker.

"They're surprise to see you." Owen said.

"Why? What did I do?" Val asked, tilting her head.

Owen chuckles, "Well, I forgot to tell them that I have a niece that is going to live with me." He said, "And I'm always forgetful." Val giggles as they went inside the room. As they did, they saw a woman and an Asian man scientist. The Asian scientist's eyes widen in surprise when he saw Owen carrying Val. The woman looks at them.

"Hey Wu!" Owen greeted, "I want you to meet my niece Valentina Rosalina Grady." He said, "Val, this is Claire Dearing and Dr. Henry Wu."

"Hello." Val greeted with a smile.