Chapter 12: Hybrid friend

In a cold dark cell of a big ship, there was creature chained to the wall. It was taller than an average human male. It has long spiky dark brown hair that reaches to it waist. Its skin was tan and it was wearing black rip jeans and a silver cross necklace on his neck. That creature is no ordinary creature, it is a male but not human. He's a hybrid of a Velociraptor. He has sharp claw hands and teeth. He's feet are raptor feet and they are really sharp. His arms and legs were chain with strong metal that was connected by electricity. His blood red eyes glared at the one-way glass. It was bullet proof and also no escape. Then he heard a beep from the above and the chains lowered him to the ground. A hole appears from the ground and raw meat came on a tray. The male narrowed its eyes at meat and let out a small growl. He tosses it away with one swipe of his claw. He growls as he pace back and fort with his back hunch and his claws on the ground as he walks like a beast. Even though the chains are attached to his arms and legs, he was still able to walk. On the other side of the one way glass were scientists.

"Interesting..." a male scientist with brown hair and green eyes mutters, "...experiment X figures out the meat has poison in it." He wrote it in the clipboard.

"His senses are getting stronger." Another male said with orange hair and blue eyes. He presses a button to bring none poisonous food out. The male saw this and began eating like a wild animal.

"Mortem would be impressed on his creation." The brown scientist said. The orange hair nodded. As they work, they didn't notice the male was planning something. As male stops eating, the chains brought him back up high. But the male prevents it as he stood his ground and pulls the chains that were trying to bring him back up. The two scientists were shock to see that. The brown hair scientist tries to bring the hybrid up but the hybrid continues to stand his ground as he started walking away from the wall.

"Something's wrong." The brown hair spoke in fear, "He's resisting the chains."

"Electrocute him!" the orange hair exclaim, "Just enough to make him unconscious." Nodding, the brown hair scientist activates the volts of electricity in the chain. The hybrid roared pain as he was being electrocuted by the chains but he didn't give up as he refuses to go up to the wall. "Give it more power!" the orange hair yelled as the computers were filled with alert signs. The hybrid roared as he struggles to get himself free. The chains look like they were about to give in.

"Are you mad!?" the brown haired yelled, "Too much will kill him!"

"Either he dies or we die!" the orange hair yelled. The brown hair one hesitated but he eventually he gives all force to the chains. The hybrid roars so loud that the bullet proof one-way glass almost breaks. The hybrid struggles to stay focus until he did something that made scientists shock. The Hybrid gave an almighty roar before using all of his force to pull out the machine that was controlling the chain out of the wall! The scientists scream in panic when the big machine was heading towards them. They tried to escape but the machine crashed in and blew up with the computers, killing the scientists inside. The hybrid breaks the chain, yet he has shackles on his arms and legs. There were static electricity surrounding his body and he started scratching the ground. The electricity was giving him extra strength to rip off the floor where the meat comes in. Once he mad a hole big enough, he jumps in and lands on the cold dark floor. Then from above an alarm came. Growling in rage, the hybrid made a dash towards the door. He tackles it and made another dash. He sniffs the air for any signs of the outside but he stops when he ran pass a door with a small diamond shape window.

He skid a halt before looking at the window to see something that made him grin darkly. Meanwhile, many guards armed with guns were running to the halls. They were searching for the hybrid and lock him up again. As they search, they split in groups to fine the hybrid. A group found a door that is open and they slowly entered. They search the room and one of the guard's remove a box and his eyes widen in horror. There was a bomb attach to the wall!