02

Hey guys! So many of you been asking me to update, so I've decided to post chapter 2! I said in the last chapter that I won't start this and the other book until I finish "Right Here" but I'm just really excited to write this!

BUT there will be slow updates cuz I'm trying to make the chapters as long as I can!

Thank you for your patience and check out my other stories!

Now onto the chapter...

"So where are we going?" You nervously ask the blond boy as he leads you out of the building. His grip on your hand is tight, "We're going to one of my favorite places."

You raise an eyebrow at him even though his back is  in front of you, "Which is?"

He turns his head towards you and grins, "The arcade."

Your expression remains stoic. He groans as if he was expecting you to be excited, "You should really smile more; you'll look better that way."

You frown, "I can only smile if something makes me. I'm so used to faking smiles."

"I know that feeling, but...do you trust me to make you smile?" He halts his footsteps. You realize that you are now in front of the arcade. Katsuki still holds your hand tightly. You look up at him, not sure how to answer his question. "I—I don't know." You mumble. He still wants me to trust him after knowing him for less than twenty minutes?

He clicks his tongue and brings you inside, "I'll show you then!"

You stumble forward a bit as he drags you inside. You were greeted with tons of lit up machinery. The brightness from the games make you squint a bit. Katsuki brings you over to a two-player racing game.

"I have the highest score on almost every game here." He gives you a smug smile. You chuckle, "I'm guessing that you come here a lot then."

"Only on my free time. Now let me kick your ass in this game!" He sits down on the seat and grabs the wheel connected to the machine. You take the seat next to him and grab the wheel as well. The urge to win is running through your veins.

"Ha I win!" Katsuki punches the air. You cross your arms and huff, "Let's go again. I'll make sure to beat you this time."

He smirks, "I doubt that princess."

Princess. You feel your heart flutter from the word.

"We aren't leaving until I beat you." You say as you pick your car. Katsuki laughs, "Looks like we'll be here a while then!"

-5 Minutes Later-

"Dammit! I can't believe I lost that race to you!" Katsuki kicks a pebble on the sidewalk. You smile, "I told you that I would win."

Katsuki shoves his hands in his pockets and pouts, "Yeah whatever. I still have the highest score."

"Like I care about having a high score on a racing game." You bite your lip to prevent yourself from laughing. Katsuki glances at your lips but quickly turns away, "Are you hungry?"

"Now that you mentioned it, I haven't eaten at all today." You trail off. Katsuki stops, "WHAT?! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT EAT ANYTHING?"

You are surprised from his tone but cover it with a smile, "Food just wasn't on my mind."

You catch him glancing at you again and he sighs, "There's a diner not too far from here. We can go there."