22

After spending the day baking cookies with your nieces, you lay in your bed staring at the list that Katsuki made for you. After all that's happened, you almost forgot about it.

You smile as you cross our number eleven on the list.

Your smile then turns into a frown whilst thinking about him

Your smile then turns into a frown whilst thinking about him. You didn't know whether to talk to him or let him be.

Is he still mad? Should I text or call him?

You grab your phone and call Mina.

She picks up after three rings, "(Y/N)!" She chirps, "How are you feeling?"

You sadly smile, "I'm fine. There's something I wanted to ask you." You trail off.

"Sure." Her cheery tone doesn't change. You bite your lip and play with your toes, "Is Katsuki mad at me?"

You frown when you hear Mina sigh, "We tried talking to him, but he just yelled at us. It's obvious that he likes you (Y/N)."

You stay silent and wait for her to continue.

"Have you decided if you want to go out with Todoroki?" She asks. You have told Mina and the others everything that happened with Shoto and Katsuki. Of course when you asked them for advice, they said it was all up to you.

"I already told Deku that I would." You run your hand through your hair, "I can't just reject him."

"But you cant just reject Bakugou either...I mean you two are like two peas in a pod." She exclaims. You sigh this time and fall back onto your bed, "I really don't know what to do Mina."

"You have more than one choice to make. Just think about it alright?" Her voice softens. You nod, "I'll try."

"Good. I'm going to go shower. Text me later alright?" You hear shuffling on the other line.

"Alright, thanks Mina." Your lips curve into a small smile. Mina giggles, "I'm always here for you." She then hangs up. You put your phone down and sigh loudly.

After a few seconds of staring at the ceiling, you decide to give Shoto a call. Your thumb shakes as it giver over his number. An image of an angry Katsuki pops in your head. You shake off your thoughts of him and press the call button.

"(Y/N)?" Shoto's deep voice sends shivers down your spine. You calmly breathe in and out, "Hey. I called to give you my answer." Your cheeks turn red and you play with your pinky toe.

Another imagine of Katsuki pops in your mind. This time he's mouthing the words "don't do it."

"Well...what's your answer then?" Shoto's voice interrupts your thoughts.

You take a deep breath, "I'd love to go out with you." 

Yo!! I'm sorry this is like the shortest chapter ever, but I've been super busy lately and I also have writers block so I'm sorry for the slow updates 😭 thank you so much for being patient!!