Chapter-8

Jungkook x Namjoon (Namkook)

It was as if just yesterday...... Opening my diary I could reminisce everything.
It was a bright summer evening , I sat alone in the swing .The sky was like a canvas of a painter , his work half done , the sky closer to the sun set painted with a mixture of orange , red , pink and purple, the slightly far away sky turning into a dark blue bowl of stars . The fresh summer breeze gently blew caressing my cheeks that were stained with tears . I was facing a wall of kids that used to bully me , calling me faggot, gay . This words should have not been to kids of these age . I didn't knew my sexuality that time still people found me girly , yes I thought boys were prettier but it could be an infatuation. A child who was cared only by his hyung , his father and her mother being a bitch to her .... Who do you expect him to like ? Society is such a jail with chains on people ... Which they claim to be rules of nature ? I felt suffocated . I know I was just 9 back then but I felt this chains choking me . And I didn't felt ashamed of liking boys but when words like these were shooted towards me with pure hatred and venom , I felt sad and disgusted . But then hyung , you came . Gently took my hands and pulled me out of the dirty wall of boys . Since that day , you were my super hero hyung and still are . That day , I didn't went home instead I remained with you in your house, in the terrace under the falling stars . I was wishing for nothing as I already found someone worth keeping and wishing for . My super hero , my hyung .
So, hyung today I need to protect you , I want to protect you , I want to untangle you from the tangled problems, I want to be your super hero(Anpanman....(; ...) . I love you hyung .

I want you to be your light babe , you should be your light
So that you won't be hurt , so that you could smile
(Promise- BTS Jimin)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I WANT TO TELL THAT I SUPPORT LBGT ...... hell ! I wouldn't be writing this book if I didn't . So the words the used above was just to intensify the chapter not cursing the ppl . I am straight but I still support LBGT ..... So I don't mean it and if u feel like I have offended you I am sorry