。;+*'Chapter 1'*+;。

Dominic dragged Marius out of the bedroom into the hall, unclipping the strap that held his helmet secure to his head. Dominic did the same to his. Without hesitation; Dominic pulled up his own ski mask, then Marius'.
"D-Dom! Hey what—" Marius was cut off by Dominic's voice.
"Hush, don't tell anyone about this, Marius..." He moved closer to his partners lips, their mouths open each slightly.
Dominic connected their lips; closing his eyes slowly.
-Dominic's POV-
His lips were so soft. Just like silk.. how did he keep them like this? My chapped lips must not feel the best against his ... eventually, I pulled away. Leaving the shocked German there in shock. I pulled my ski mask down, then clipped my helmet back on, walking back to the objective.
A few moments later, Marius slowly walked into the bedroom.
"What were you doing out there?!"
I heard Taina (Caveira) shout in annoyance.
"J-Just placing my ADS, Cav,"
-Marius' POV-
"J-Just paving my ADS, Cav," I said nervously. After Dominic kissed me.. I did place my ADS outside the door behind a pot, hoping no one would see. I watched her glare at me, before sighing and nodding. I looked at Dominic who was hooking up a battery to a reinforced wall. I made by way over to him; hesitantly placing my hand on his shoulder.
"Dominic .. why did you ki—"
"Place the rest of your ADS', Marius,"
"Dominic please.."
"Place. Them."
I slowly retracted my hand, frowning. I backed up, before turning on my heels to come face to face with Gustave. I cursed quiet loudly, grabbing a few of my teammates attention. "G-Gustave..."
"What's going on with.. you and battery boy?"
"What did you just call me!?" I heard Dominic's immediate rage.
"Er- he said Dominic's batteries are ... useful!"
I said, watching his expression soften. He nods as a thank you.
Gustave chuckled nervously, "thanks, Marius,"
"Anytime—"
"I saw you two on the cam's. Dominic doesn't know how to hide from them too well, does he?"
"... please ... don't tell anyone, I don't even know why he did it..."
-Dominic's POV-
I finished setting up my batteries. I knew what Doc called me, but Marius doesn't like it when I decide to let my anger get the best of me. It usually results in someone against a wall or on the floor.
Remembering the moment in the hallway caused my head to be clouded with thoughts. I let out a annoyed sigh, not at Marius, but at myself.
'Why did I kiss those soft lips ..'
-end-
—————
Yep! New book,
—————