。;+*'Chapter 2'*+;。

After the mission; Marius sat in his room, continuously pressing his index and middle fingers against his lips. The sensation of Dominic's lips pressed roughly against his wouldn't leave. He had tried almost everything; alcohol; working on his ADS; sleeping; breaking and fixing things. Nothing worked. Stress had been building up slowly. And so had a question...
-Marius' POV-
I stood up; walking to my door. I swung it open, storming over to Dominic's room. Wrapping my hand around the door handle, I opened his door.
"DOMINIC!" I watched him flinch in the chair he sat in at his desk.
"A-Ah, Marius. You sc-"
I cut him off by slamming the door shut. "Why did you kiss me!?"
He just stared at me, slowly resting his pencil upon the paper he was currently working on. His hand formed into a fist. Causing my eyes to widen slightly, I saw his eyes he filled with annoyance; confusion and lust.
'.... shit,'
Dominic stood up; making his way over to me.
"I- can't stop feeling your lips on mine the feeling won't fucking leave, D—" I gasped, being pinned against the wall. My helmet hitting the wall, causing my head to be thrown back a bit. "H-hey—"
"What do do you mean? The feeling won't leave. I'm not kissing you, I haven't for hours... it's Eleven o' clock at night, Marius."
"The feeling won't leave — the sensation.."
Dominic stared at me, unclipping the strap underneath my chin.
'Shit!' I tried to stop him, but being pinned against a wall — by Dominic, may I add. — it's kinda impossible to do anything. He lifted my ski mask once again, grabbing my chin. His thumb underneath my bottom lip.
I felt him move it up, pressing it against it.
Feeling his thumb against my bottom lip made my heart stop for a moment. I let out a shaky breath, causing the smallest smirk to tug at Dominic's lips.
"Well, maybe I'll make the sensation even better, shall I?"
I didn't agree nor disagree verbally. But mentally, the word 'yes' was the only thing in my mind.
He connected our lips again, they weren't as chapped this time. Making the kiss more enjoyable for both sides, something came over me, and I kissed back slowly. I melted into his touch, his lips.
Feeling Dominic smirk in satisfaction against my lips made a small whimper slip out of my mouth.
Dominic pulled away after that, backing away from me.
-Dominic's POV-
His small figure just shivered beneath me. But soon we parted. I backed up, chuckling lowly.
"Does that help?"
"N-no, Dom. Now it won't go away. You fucking..."
"Bastard?"
"Yes,"
I chuckled once again, causing Marius to leave my room. 'Dammit, Dominic... stop being so... you.' I throw my head back, hunching over a bit. I stuffed my hands into the pockets of my jeans, biting my bottom lip.
"Now the sensation won't go away for me, Marius ... and why did I kiss you? Is it really not obvious, yet..."
-end-
—————
?
—————