。;+*'Chapter 3'*+;。

Marius was in the kitchen late at night.
2:33 A.M.
He held the bottle in his hand; sighing. The alcohol could be smelt with every breath he took. He had his helmet on, unclipped, ski mask pulled up to his nose. He closed his eyes slowly, but they soon opened when he heard footsteps enter the kitchen.
-Dominic's POV-
I entered the kitchen. Seeing Marius there, slouched over, holding a bottle of alcohol. ... three others were laying empty on the table, I felt the my heart sink.
"Marius—"
"What, Dominic?" He said sternly, slowly rolling his head to me.
I didn't respond. I just walked over to him, sighing. I grabbed his hand, pulling his fingers off of the bottle. I removed it from his hand. He didn't even retort... I smiled lightly. Then went back to having a blank expression.
I looked at Marius, then pushed his chair back a bit so I could stand in front him. I grabbed his waist, lifting him up. I turned around; sitting in the chair as I placed his small figure on my lap.
-Marius' POV-
He placed me on his lap, his hands rested on my waist. I felt him begin to rub my hips gently with his thumbs.
'I didn't think Dom could be this gentle,'
I sighed, looking at him.
No helmet.
No shirt.
".... Dominic?"
"Don't say anything, okay? Don't make any noise."
-Dominic's POV-
I immediately leaned in slowly to Marius' neck, my hot breath against his skin.. I felt him shiver, gripping my shoulders as he knew what was coming. Gently, I nibbled on his neck until
I found his sweet spot. My instinct kicked in and I began to become more rough, biting lightly. Eventually, he let out a shaky moan once I made a hickey. Slowly, I pulled my head away. "Hm, beautiful," I said, satisfied with my work.
"Fuck you, D-Dom,"
"You liked it."
".. shut up."
I close my eyes as I felt Marius scramble out of my lap, quickly pulling his ski mask down and clipping his helmet.
"Goodnight, Marius."
".. goodnight, Dominic."