||Anthony// The Period||

((You and Anthony have been dating for 11 months and A=Anthony))

Y/N: *lays on top of Anthony as he is sitting on the couch playing fortnite*

A: babe get off me your gonna make me lose *tries to get you off but keeps playing*

Y/n: Anthony I want love *pouts*

A: I do love you baby I'm just in the middle of a game *keeps playing*

Y/n: babe if I can stop talking to Hannah you can stop playing with Elmo..

A: but I love himmm *whines*

Y/n: more than me?

A: no no of course not baby girl

Y/n: well obviously you do cause you don't wanna love on me *gets kinda mad and pretty sad*

A: y/n stop that, you are just being a little brat *rolls his eyes*

Y/n: I'm a brat? Well then if I'm a brat go find yourself a new girlfriend *runs upstairs then slams the door, curls into a ball and cries*

A: *stops immediately and runs upstairs and knocks on the door to their room*

Y/n: go.. *sniffles* away Anthony..

A: y/n are you crying??

Y/n: n-no *wipes her eyes as tears drip down her face*

A: did I make you cry..

Y/n: *stays quiet*

A: baby look.. I'm sorry I made you cry.. I would never make you cry on porpoise.. I'm sorry I called you a brat and I'm sorry I'm always doing other things when I should be showing you how much you mean to me.. please can I come in?

Y/n: yes.. *sniffles more and faces away from the door*

A: *sees a big pile of tissues by her and frowns* baby I'm sorry *lays next to her and holds her then sees the box of tampons on her side table and he mentally face palms*

Y/n: it's okay *gets closer to him* I have cramps *hides in his sweatshirt*

A: I didn't know it was that time of the month.. I'm so so sorry.. I love you with all my heart.. forever *hopes she finishes it*

Y/n: ..and always *cuddles him and falls asleep*

Hey guyssss sorry the first chapter is so short butttt I decided to make another book cause why not 😂 I can't wait for you guys to read it 😘❤️
~Chip 🥔🖤