||Elmo // Us ||

((No, Elmo and Hannah are not together during this ))

You were chilling in your room in LA scrolling through your for you page on TikTok and you see this extremely cute boy with curly hair, freckles, and braces who looks very familiar..

Y/n: woah.. *swipes through his videos and thinks* I feel like I know him.. *taps on this one that says "I wanna see everyone of you sexy people to duet this"* oh why not..

You spend the next 10 minutes perfecting the duet with Elmo then you post it with the caption "Do I know you? 😂" and fall asleep while binge watching his TikTok's

•Next Morning•

Y/n: *you wake up and slip out of bed putting your hair into a messy bun checking your phone and seeing all the comments, but there's one that stands out* I knew that I knew him *you smile* he looks so different... *you comment back "Monkey.. I miss you bring your handsome ass to LA please 🤧🖤"

•Elmo's POV•
((The night of her duet))
E: *gets a notification that catches his eye* wait.. *opens it and drops his phone* Y/n?! No no no I-it can't b-be.. *watches it and turns red* she's so, so gorgeous *falls on his bed and comments "wow peanut, how could you be even more beautiful then when you left?"

He spends the rest of his night watching her TikTok's and slowly falls asleep with a smile on his face..

•Morning•

E: *wakes up at 12:07* bloody alarm clock don't even work for Christ's sake! *checks his phone seeing her comment instantly replying with...*

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER IT WILL BE CONTINUED I PROMISEEEEE 🥀🖤