Chapter 3

Getting up the next morning, Stiles took a shower, and started getting ready, he styled his hair and then put on a white v-neck t-shirt that clung to his body, with a pair of baggy skinny jeans, with a pair of black Doc Martens, and to top off his looks, he put on a leather jacket, that belonged to Alec, that he stole. 

He loved being surrounded by Alec's cologne, that he could still smell. He will love when the pack smells it on him too. 

He knows that Derek will be jealous because Stiles is taken by a far more better man. Yes, Stiles has always known about Derek liking him. It was wasn't a secret. 

"Son, is that Alec's?" His dad asked him as he sat at the dinner table, and ate eggs and bacon, with some orange juice. 

"Yes," Stiles answered with his mouth full, and his dad doesn't look impressed, as he scolds him, with one look. 

"Don't talk with your mouth open." It was advice, and Stiles just nodded, as he continued devouring his breakfast, before walking outside to his car ~

" It was advice, and Stiles just nodded, as he continued devouring his breakfast, before walking outside to his car ~

He had gotten it as soon as he got back to NYC. He loved that jeep, but he was breaking down all the time and he didn't have time to fix it anymore, so now it sits in a very exclusive shadowhunter garage. 

"Nice car, why didn't you bring it last time you were here with Alec?" His asked as he looked at the car, that was sitting in his driveway. 

"We just brought Alec's car, because Izzy borrowed mine to show up looking stylish at a party for Seele's," Stiles explained as he got into the car, and waved before driving to the school. His dad talked with the school earlier today and they had his schedule and everything in the office, waiting for him. 

Stiles still couldn't believe he was back in Beacon Hills. He hated the place. 

When he pulled in, students were still outside, waiting for the bell, and a lot of them stared at him when he got out. He then remembered that he had his runes on display. He smiled, cockily, as he walked past everyone and into the school. 

He had also decided to not try not out for Lacrosse. 

"Hey, is that Stiles Stilinski?" He heard a few people ask, curiously as he walked by and into the office. He saw the secretary and walked up to her.  

"Hey, I need my schedule. I'm Stiles Stilinski."  He requested as he smiled at the woman sitting in the seat behind the desk. 

"Here you go." She said, as she smiled and handed him a piece of paper, and sighed at the order of the classes. 

He had a feeling they were the same as the packs were. 

And his suspicions are confirmed as he walked into English and sees the entire pack in there. He wanted to run out, but doesn't and instead sits all the way in the back, and ignores their glances.