Chapter 6

Stiles was confused when he woke up to 6 missed calls from Lydia, and 40 texts in total from her, Scott, and Isaac. He quickly looked at the texts. 

'STILES, ANSWER YOUR PHONE!' 

'Stiles, please answer, the Alpha pack said you were one of their targets!' 

'Stiles, let us know you're ok.' 

All of the texts were sorta worded like that. 

He was angry... How dare they act like he is a weak human?! He is a powerful warlock and a shadowhunter! He can protect himself. 

But he did settle on sending a text. 

'I'm ok.' He sent it to Lydia and then didn't answer her texts after that. 

He just straight up didn't care about the Alpha pack. He knew they were after him because they knew who he was. They knew because he helped run them out of Chicago 9 months ago. 

"Hey son, why did Derek call this morning and ask if you were ok?" His dad asked as he walked into his room. 

"Because the Alpha pack is after me because they know about who I am." He answers simply as he walked over to his closet and got out a simple dark blue t-shirt with a black bomber jacket, with a pair of ripped black jeans, and a pair of black converses. He didn't like wearing the same style that much, so he switched it up a lot. 

"Son, do you think you're being kinda harsh to them?" His dad asked, clearly not in on the little secret of them kicking him out of the pack, because he never told him. 

"You do know they kicked me out right before I left, right?" He asked as he turned fully to his dad, who looked shocked. 

"You never told me." His dad stated as he left the room, to probably give him privacy to change. 

Stiles changed quickly and went downstairs and was met with the faces of....