02

TWO🧬

TWO
🧬

"Kun, you don't understand,"
"I do! You're going to get yourself in trouble,"

"That's not the point here!" Doyoung groaned and flopped onto the couch. Talking to Kun was far more worse than his own mother.

"Then what is? You see a weird door and suddenly you need to know what's behind it! What if it's just nothing?" Kun asked,

He knew that there must be something but right now, all he had to do was to convince Doyoung not to go.

Doyoung let out another groan and rolled off the couch with a loud thud as he crashed into the ground.

"Are you okay?" Kun asked, kneeling down to check on Doyoung.

"Come on! I'll just sneak in for 5 minutes! Just give me 5 minutes!" Doyoung begged, taking Kun's hands as he pleaded.

Kun frowned, "I can't. I really don't want to get you in trouble," He said with a gentle tone,

That was when Doyoung realised he was going to lose to Kun again but he couldn't. That door was begging for Doyoung to open.

"You know what?!" Doyoung stood up from the ground, "I'm going!" He declared, stomping towards the door of their dorm.

"No!!" Kun shouted, surprisingly. He was the worst at raising his voice.

Doyoung was taken aback when he heard Kun yell. He froze there as Kun blocked the door,

Kun's angry expression soften when he saw the shocked Doyoung. It made him feel guilty for yelling at him.

"I'm sorry, I just.." Kun trailed off, not being able to find the words to excuse him behaviour.

"I-It's okay, I guess.." Doyoung replied, making the atmosphere awkward for the two of them.

"I'll go with you," Kun decided, walking over to his bedroom to grab a few things.

"What? No! Kun, you don't have to!" Doyoung chased after the Chinese, watching him shove essentials into his bag.

Kun faced Doyoung with a stern look as if to say there's nothing changing his mind, "If you're going then I'm coming with you, I can't risk letting you go alone,"

"Kun, you're going to get in trouble if you get caught. All your family's hard work will go to waste!" Doyoung accidentally let it slip out of his mouth, he hadn't had intentions to bring up Kun's background.