07

SEVEN🧬

SEVEN
🧬

Donghyuck peeked out of his room, it was midnight so he wanted to see if Johnny would go to the lab.

But he didn't leave his office which didn't surprise Donghyuck. Taeyong was missing so there was nothing to work on.

Donghyuck walked out of his room and to Johnny's office that lit up the dark hallway.

He hoped Johnny would be asleep though. Johnny may seem to be a very kickback and relax type of person but there was no denying the fact he was often busy.

He peeked through the gap of his office, he was going to enter but he saw Johnny pacing around the room stressfully, with the phone in his hand.

He kept mumbling to himself, Donghyuck tried to get at least a smallest bit of information.

Finally, Johnny sighed and looked at his phone. "What could be so bad?" He asked himself,

Then he groaned, "Everything, Johnny. Everything about him is terrible," He answered his own question.

Donghyuck knocked on the door, "Can I come in?" He asked,

Johnny smiled and sat on the couch, "Why not?" He replied with a soft smile.

Donghyuck entered with a slight bounce in his steps, his presence lighting up the entire room in less than a second.

Or maybe it was just Johnny that thought he was the joy of his life.

"Something bothering you?" Johnny asked, wrapping an arm over Donghyuck's shoulder.

"No, I just wanted to see what you were up to," Donghyuck replied, his feet kicking the air.

"Don't worry, bug. I'm just going through a couple of school work," Johnny lied,

Donghyuck frowned. Johnny knew that he was already caught lying when he saw that frown.

"Were you going to call someone? You don't have to lie to me, I'm 17. I'm going to be an adult soon there is nothing I can't handle!" Donghyuck puffed his chest out in pride, going how mighty he was.

Johnny burst into giggles. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." He replied,

"What? I'm serious!" Donghyuck whined with a pout, smacking Johnny playfully.

Johnny only smiled softly, Donghyuck already knew what that had meant.

"Hey, stop going through your 'proud parent' feels," Donghyuck pushed Johnny away, looking away from the older.