We're Being Punked, Pedro

Riley POV

Liam and I woke up at 6 am and started our work out session. That includes running 5 miles, push ups, pull ups and us sparring. We've already did pull ups and push ups and right now we're sparring, well boxing to be exact. "So, wanna tell me why you and Hope got into fight? You've never slept over, you and Hope are usually attached to the hip." Liam said as he went for a right hook but i dodged it. "She did black magic." I said and went for a left hook. "So? You never cared if she used it before, why now?" He said and did a double right hook. "Well she wanted to use a death spel on a boy." I groaned as he landed a good punch.

"What? What boy? Maaan I'm gone for just 2 weeks and shit happens. Why is something happening always when I'm gone?" He groaned as i repayed him a punch. "Yeah, pretty mutch. But nothing special happened. He came to the school with his foster brother Rafael, We locked him up in the cellar because he could'nt be compelled, Josie broke him out so he could be at the party with Raf where i tried to kill him when i was runnig with Hope. " I casually told him and landed another left hook. "Wiat, WHAT?! You tried to kill him?! Riles i thought you had it under control?" He asked, freaked out. 

"And i do. I-i just haven't turned in a while and his scent was unfamiliar. But Josie calmed me down." I said and dodged his punch. "Wait ,Josie calmed you down?" He asked teasing me. "Yes, Josie, and I advice you, stop teasing me before I'll break your bones." I said and caught his arm when he tried to puch me. I fliped him over my back and he landed on his own with a thud. He got up and we continued to box. "Well, is he cute ?" Liam asked. "How would I know? I'm gay." I joked. "You know what i mean." He looked at me with unipressed look and then i said. "You actually know him. It was Landon." He knows about Landon. Sometimes it wasn't just me and Hope getting milkshakes, Liam tagged along a few times.

"Landon? Landom Kirby? The cutie with curly hair?" He asked, dreamingly. He used to have a crush on him. "Yope, that one." I said. "But i thought he was human." He said confused. "And he is. Atleast we thought so. Ric had him compelled again but he pretended to be compelled and he stole a knife from Stefan Salvatore's library. Hope, Ric and I went to look for him only to find a bus full of burned people. And apparently dragons exist because i freaking fought one with Hope." I said and he looked at me as if i was crazy. We stopped boxing and sat down and I told him everything that happened.

After our work out Liam and I went to our classes. Me and Liam share a lot of them as we are both werewolfs. Hope and the twins share a lot of classes too as Hope is also a witch. Right now i am sitting in the class of Werewolf History and suddenly a piece of paper comes flying towards the teacher. "Riley Oneal please report the the headmaster's office immediately." The teacher reads out lound and everybody looks at me. Liam looked at me asking what have i done but i just shrugged my shoulders because i didn't know either. 

I met Lizzie, Josie, Hope and Ric in a library and heard Lizzie complaining. "This makes no sense, dad. Why are we being punished?" I came to them and Lizzie said. "Hey guys, hey Josie." I siad, huged Hope and smiled at Josie and she smiled at me back. "As I appreciate you taking me out of class Ric, can you tell me why I'm here?" I asked him. "Yes, I'll get to that. To answer you Lizzie, you're being punished because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we really do here." He told Lizzie and she said. "Well, you weren't mad last night." "I was mad last night. My undying love for my daughters just happened to to trump my rage. I volonteered everyone in the game so stop complaining. You're lucky that it's just community service and not actual jail time." He said and I looked at Hope confused because i still don't know why do I have to go.

"Can i at least offer a rebuttal in my defense, if it pleases the court?" Lizzie asked and Ric waved his hand for her to go ahead. "First of all, I was provoked. My response was totally proportional considering the levels of abuse that I was forced to endure." Hope and I chuckeled, I mean is she for real? "And secondly... if anymone should take the blame, it's Josie." Hold up did she really jus blamed Josie? Mine and Josie's heads turned to her. "What?" "Excuse me?" Josie and I said at the same time and i even let out a little growl. Hope and Josie touched my arms to calm me down. "I'm sorry, i totally cracked under the cross, but if you had just let Kaleb catch the ball..." She got interrupted by Ric. "You'd be sill in trouble." "But nice job throwing your sister under the bus." Hope said and Lizzie made a face ar her.