Ezra Flashback

(Ezra pov)
Me,BT and the rebels that we save walk back to my tower so they can hide for the night and leave the planet well I get back to my work so ezra how old are you any ways hera ask me I turn around to face them since I was on BT shoulder why do you want to know hera I ask her well I thought you can tell us your age she said hey just be lucky I'm allowing you guy's to stay with me for the night so don't be asking about me life I said as I face forward.

We reach my tower and BT put me down so this where you live kind of small to me zeb said I can hear you lasat don't forget that I save your life i said as i press a button on mt wrist gauntlet to open a hidden door get in i said BT step in and so did the rebels and me. We lower in the secret hanger under my home whoa what ship is that ezra sabine ask me that is the ship that general Ephraim and sergeant Mira came in with their men and son as well it remain's unusable  for more then 15th year's BT said 15th year's so that mean's ezra your 18th sabine said i sigh and turn to them yes i am 18th and don't get any funny idea's i don't date criminal's i said as the platform stop ans we walk off it and head to my ship BT don't be telling them everything about me or my family understand i said to him yes pilot i was simply answering their question for you pilot he said back to me very funny BT i said. we stop at the ship ramp and i put in the codes to open it and the ramp lower it and we walk up it and into the ship follow me rebel's i said as we walk throw throw the ship where are we going ezra kanan ask me to the quarter's we're you guy's will sleep for the night but first i need to get BT to the recharge room to charge his batteries i said batteries he run on batteries sabine said yes three batteries to fully power a titan they need three for their weapon's,shield's,everything to help them in combat too i said as we walk in the room okay BT ready i ask BT as he walk to his charging ready pilot BT said as i plug him in and he turn off for the night goodnight BT i said as we left him to recharge and sleep too.

(sabine pov)
We left BT to recharge and we follow ezra so does this ship still fly ezra hera ask him yes it does why he ask her well why don't you use the ship to take the planet from the empire she said the ship is meant for a base not for to attack unless the enemy fire first he said as he stop at a door and he open it up for us here will you guy's will stay for the night ezra said as he walk to the beds what are these Kanan said as he look a tag that the person dog tag's each bed is we're they slept ezra said then he left. I lay on the bed and sigh what the matter Sabine hera ask me I got a feeling that he hiding something from us something he need to get off his chest and move on I said well it not like we can ask to tell us Zeb said i look to see kanan rubbing his chin what are you thinking kanan i ask him ezra is hiding something so i'm going to ask him i said as he left to find ezra and talk to him with he want to tell me.

(Ezra pov)

I was outside of my tower on a lawn chair and drinking a beer and just looking at the moon it was peace and quite just the way i like it i said as i drink from my beer room for one more ezra i turn to see sabine walking to me sure i said as she sit by me here have a cool one i said as i throw her a beer i don't drink ezra she said okay i said to her. We both we're looking at the moon and i was rubbing my necklace i got from my mother what that ezra sabine ask me it my mother necklace it all i have of her i said i'm sorry ezra i shouldn't ask sabine said it okay sabine i said sabine can i tell you something i ask her yes ezra you can she said the reason why i act like this because i lost to many people i lost even my best friend i said wait best friend she said yes me and her we're friends and I had feelings for her and i was happy that when we get older we we're going to get married i said what was her name ezra she ask me her name was Lilith we meet at daycare so form a bond but that all ended when our enemy attack us i said who attack you ezra sabine ask me the IMC a group of mercenaries hired to kill anyone and our planet was at war with them but we won and we need a base for the ship's and the wounded too i said as i began to tell sabine the story.