Rebellion meet the pilot

(Sabine pov)
I woke from my sleep to see everyone else sleeping i sit up on the bed and held my cheek it didn't hurt no more but i never been slap before in my life i know i deserve it from what i said about his parent's then the door open up and i see ezra walking in sabine i want to say sorry for slapping you ezra said no it fine i deserve it for calling you a coward and for talking about your parent's i said to ezra yeah it just that my parent's were great to me after my best friend was kill because i couldn't save her from a other titan ezra said what do you mean other titan i ask him the IMC have titan too they been using those to get throw planet but thanks to use since we were the one that made the titan we created more every day so they can't get throw ezra said wow i bet having a titan is cool i said maybe one day i take you for a ride in BT ezra said so are you taking me on a date ezra i said who said it a date sabine he said with a smile i smile back it a date then i said come wake they other i made breakfast for you guy's Ezra said and left i smile and woke the other then we walk to the tower lift. We enter ezra kitchen and we smile something good what is that smell hera ask him it pancake eat up ezra said has he put the plate down we sat down and took a bite and it taste good wow ezra this is really good hera said has she took another bite it what my mother make for me for breakfast ezra said has he put the pan in the sink has we ate chopper enter the tower chopper what is it hera ask him he told her that sato was calling her sato i forgot hera said who sato ezra ask us sato is the commander of the rebellion and he help us save kanan too i told him okay then i leave you ezra said has he left the room then chopper put sato on Phoenix squad where are you he ask us sorry commander we got trap by the empire but we got away from a little help sir hera said help from who he ask us sato have you heard a team call the 6-4 hera ask him no i haven't heard of the 6-4 why sato ask us because we meet a kid name ezra Bridger he the one who help us and well he does have a giant robot that he can control inside or outside of it and it can talk,think,fight and use plan before attacking sir he can be a great for the rebellion hera said i be on my way to see this but you must talk to him about joining the rebellion it is choice not your or mine sato said we will commander hera out hera said has chopper close the comm with sato so should we talk to him about who coming zeb ask yes we should beside i think ezra has anti-turrets hidden in the field hera said then we went to find ezra to tell him that sato is coming here to see him and BT.

(Ezra pov)
I was checking the ship engine with BT so we can get out from lothal and back home okay BT how is the scan coming i said from under the engine my scanner is complete and the engine need to be clean,repair and new part for the engine to work to work at 100% BT said then the engine i was working on explode a little covering my face with dirt and smoke *cough*cough*damn there go the gravity mode i said has got up from the engine add that to the list of broken i said adding gravity core mode to the list of broken mode BT said BT it a saying i told him then the door open and the ghost crew walk in how was the talk i ask them yes what happen to you sabine ask me trying to fix and repair the engine but they haven't been use for few year's now i said actually 14 year's pilot BT said thank like i said i need to fix them but the mode i use for them are broken and i need some new one i said has i show them yeah i know where you can get these you can by them at the black market but it cost more sabine said well it a good thing that i save all of my credits i get from the jobs i do i said has i pull out my back full of credits whoa that is a lot of credits zeb said i put the bag over my back and grab my helmet BT were leaving for a bit with something is up tell me i told BT understood pilot i be fixing the rest of the ship BT said then we left my ship and head for the black market.

We walk to the place where is at the empire doesn't care for this place because they can get information from here i walk to the stand where are the modes i need and i see a female togruta talking to a male twi'lek about a mode no that my final deal take or leave she said he give up an pay for the mode then left. i walk up to her excuse me madam i said she turn to me and she was smirking too then walk up to me how can i help a pretty boy like you she said to me i wondering with you have these mode with you i said has i hand the modes to her with you do and they are good has new and work right i pay you double for the price of each mode i said the togruta eye's widened double she said yes double has you see i have so much credit to use i said has i show her my bag full of credit she grab the modes i have all these modes in the back be right back sir she said has he walk in the back room i smile and wait for her she like you zeb said i smile i may be pilot but i know to make a girl do what i want i said then she came back with all the mode sand part too okay i have everything you need and a few more in cast you need to land somewhere and make repair she said with a smile thanks and here his your payment with the double of the price too i said has i hand her the credits she smile and put them away thanks you young man she said i smile and put the modes in the crate and the other part to but she came back hey are you seeing anyone she ask me no i'm not why i ask her well i was wondering with maybe you want to have dinner with me she said i see her cheek blushing i smile sorry madam but i'm not ready to date yet but i will think about i said oh okay but here take this it my number call me sometime even with you want to buy something from me she said i will i said and took her number then we began to walk back to my tower well look like you have someone eyeing you ezra kanan said with a smile but hera elbow him in the gut yeah but i'm not in to togruta i said why sabine ask me well the girl on here are fine but i do miss the girl at home i said has i heard them laugh at me very funny guy's i said has we walk back to my tower with my mode's.

(Hera pov)
We all were taking about our live and how we meet then we heard a ship coming what is that ezra said and he turn to see the command ship handing for his tower he ran back to his tower and we follow behind him but he was faster then us when we got their the ship landed and sato walk down the ramp phoenix squad where is boy you speak of sato ask us then we see ezra walking form the lift with his weapon EZRA WAIT sabine said but ezra start to fire at them but we got sato and his soldiers to cover by a rock ezra stop he our commander sabine said then ezra stop firing his weapon but it was different this time. We walk up to ezra what was wrong with you and what weapon is that now Kanan ask him sorry I didn't know and this is my father gun V-47 flatline ezra said has he show us it

Then Sato walk up to us who the old man ezra ask us excuse me old man I'm commander Sato of the rebellion sato said ezra look at us and we look at him then he back up and point his weapon at us when where you going to tell me ezra ask us ezra let ...

Then Sato walk up to us who the old man ezra ask us excuse me old man I'm commander Sato of the rebellion sato said ezra look at us and we look at him then he back up and point his weapon at us when where you going to tell me ezra ask us ezra let us explains kanan said then his titan BT came out pilot are you okay I heard gun fire BT said hold fire now tell me now or me and BT will open fire at all of you ezra said okay we told Sato about you and BT so he want us to ask to join us but it was up to you to choice not us or Sato I told ezra BT stand down ezra said has he lower down his weapon you sure pilot BT said yes ezra said has BT put his gun so you want me to join the rebellion and my answer is no ezra said ezra we could use you and BT in the war Kanan said it still no ezra said then we walk away with BT wait ezra Sabine said ezra turn to look at us I know we never told you but we we're going to but we never got a chance to were sorry Sabine said but ezra just walk away I think we need to earn his trust zeb said we must but it up to ezra with he want to join us I said then we walk to the command ship.

Hope you guy's like this chapter and I know haven't been updating this and the other book because I been working on my sabezra book so I be working on my other book again.

Spartanleader out