27: Thinking

By the evening, Steve was feeling much better and peeked out of Herobrine's room. He clutches the outfit close to him and starts heading towards his own room. Steve quickly opens his door and threw it on his bed.

Safe!

He breathes in a sigh of relief. Luckily no one-

"What was that?" Steve blinks, realizing Naomi is in front of him. He shouted out in suprise, stepping back.

"Naomi! Wh-what are you doing up here?" Steve blocked his doorway.

I can't let her see that...

"I was just passing your room..." Naomi tries to peek but Steve moved each time she does, blocking the view.

"Steveee," Naomi whined. "I wanna see!"

"There's nothing, I promise!"

"But I-"

"No buts!"

"I saw you-"

Steve slips in his room and closes the door quickly. "You saw nothing!"

Steve sighs, walking towards his bed and looks at the outfit. Am I seriously suppose to wear that..? No the question is am I really going to wear that..

Where does he even get these stuff? Steve concluded that Herobrine have some kind of wardrobe filled with these kind of stuff.

But why?!

Steve let himself fall on his bed. "But if I wear it..."

Steve freezes, an idea coming into his mind. "I'll.. let him wear a maid costume!" He grins widely, liking the thought of Herobrine tasting his own medicine.

Wait but what about going home..?

Steve sighs, turning around on the bed. "I guess I'm really going to wear it then.."

The whole scenario played out in Steve's head.

Herobrine walks into his room and finds Steve in the lingerie on the bed. He smirks, walking closer to Steve. "You put it on."

"Yes, I did.." Steve said as he his hand down Herobrine's arm. "Anything for you."

Herobrine followed up by leaning towards Steve. "Really? Can I touch here then?" He lowered his hand to Steve's bottom.

"I'm all yours, Hero-"

"Argh!" Steve rolled in his bed. "No, no, no!" He turned bright red. Wh-why did I think that?

"He's just wants to see me in it." Steve mumbled. "Then again.. he's Herobrine.."

The finest asshole around.