Jhalyssa

"Girl this party go be off the chain, i cant wait! Jhalyssa said posing in front of her mirror. I know it better be some fine ass brothers there and not them suckas that hang out at the park."

"Now you know Kaleb ain't finna have no scrub ass niggas up in his party. Charmaine laughed! If anything its go  be nothing but balling sexy ass dudes there. I wouldn't know about none of that though cause i got my man  already."

"Is them shots you throwing over there girl? I ain't got my man yet but he coming. You just better make sure you keep yours this time evil heffa!"

"Oh we going there huh? OK miss Jhalyssa you got jokes. You lucky you the fam or I'd have to throw hands with
yo' ass! Big head self."

"Girl whatever Jhalyssa laughed. You know I'm just fucking with you. Anyways what time we leaving cause Im ready?"

"Kaleb said it start at 7pm but you know I like to make an entrance. Gotta show off all this in the proper fashion." Charmaine joked.

"Keep on and Jordan go show his foot off in yo ass in a proper fashion. You better quit playing with that man. Yo ass go end up on the first 48."

"Yea right, he know i just be playing. he knows what it is. I love his old peanut head ass so he ain't tripping for real. You just better hope you don't run into David funky ass tonight. you know he got the hots for you."

"I ain't thinking about David, he think he a playa and I ain't the rest of these lil thots he be gaming on. He couldn't get with me if they paid me."

"Well I heard that! Charmaine said. Just have fun girl you deserve it after Marcus dirty ass. Tonight we go turn up like never before. So lets move yo ass sis we got to go give these niggas something good to look at."

"You know it sis. we finna be the baddest bitches in the house tonight. These niggas ain't ready! Lets show 'em how we do it. Jhalyssa said flipping her hair."

The scene at Kaleb's house was straight live. You could hear the music two blocks over. We got there at 8pm and was on 10 by 8:30. There was so much weed in the air I got a contact high. I didn't see Kaleb around so that could only mean one thing, he was off in his private room doing what Kaleb does best. I gotta hand it to him if he wasn't my best friend Id be all over him too, but that's a line I just cant cross. I look around for Charmaine and she's on the other side of the room twerking like a stripper and dude ain't Jordan. I give her a head nod and keep it moving to the bar to get a shot of Patron and a beer. Its some fine ass dudes in here but none that catch my eye. I order my drinks and next thing you know Kaleb sneaks up behind me scaring the shit out of me.

"What you doing?" he yelled making me spit my drink out on the guy next to me. You know damn well you ain't old enough to be drinking. Don't make me get security on yo ass."

"Boy please i believe we the same age my dude. If that's the case you better get these young ass hoes outta here first. Ain't it passed they bed time i laughed?"

"Ight now Jha" don't make me go over there and get Marcus for you. You know he been asking about you all night. That nigga got it bad."

"Well that's on him bruh. Nigga should've did right when he had me now its too late. I'm looking for Mr. Right not Mr. Fuck everything that breathes with a slit between their legs."

"Ouch! Remind me never to make you mad damn. I can only imagine what you'll say about me. That nigga will be alright sis he just trying to get back in hoping his hurt feeling act will do the trick. He got you fucked up though, he my nigga but you my best friend so I got yo back fosho' Jha'. Kaleb said with a reassuring smile. If you need me you know where I'll be, this party ain't go host itself sis. Enjoy yo self, I'll check up on you and Char in a little while."

"Okay bruh handle yo business, I'll be here at the bar throwing 'em back. you know how I do."

Patron shots all night and still not a decent guy in sight worth my time. Then the sexiest nigga I ever seen walked up to the bar and ordered a shot of Hennessey on thee rocks. When I say this nigga was fine, I mean he was fine. I mean slap ya mama fine. I ease a little closer and sniff at his neck, Damn and he smells good too! Lord have mercy, I gotta get his number. Ain't no way I'm letting him get away. So I did what any girl would do in this situation, I accidentally bump into him and spill my drink on him.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to waste my drink on you. Let me clean that off for you I say with a devious grin."

"Its okay beautiful, I'll take care of it. Whats your name?"

"I'm Jhalyssa and you are? i said holding out my hand."

"I'm Romelle nice to meet you. You enjoying yourself tonight?"

"Yea I am now that I met you. Are here with anybody?"

"Nah, I came here with my boy Antonio. He told me It'd be some fine ass women here, and he definitely wasn't lying about that. Who you here with?"

"My girl Charmaine, the lively one on the dance floor in the Pink. She turned up for real. i might have to calm her down in a minute."

"Right, cause she getting loose out there he laughed."

"Yea little too loose. So do you live around here?"

"Yea just moved here six months ago from Detroit. Needed a change, so i came to Saint Louis."

"Well good luck with that one. Its cool here, but it can get wild quick."

"Well I'm a wild boy so I can handle it. So you got a man? I don't wanna have to whoop a nigga ass bout his woman."

"Nah I'm single and free to talk to whomever I please. Are you single?"

"Yes I am. You wanna hang out sometimes and get to know each other better. Id definitely love to take yo fine ass out sometime."

"Sure that would be cool. I'll give you my number before I leave and we can talk about it."

"That works for me. You want another drink?"

"Yea thanks! Ill take a shot of Patron please."

"You got it sexy!  Aye my man, let me get a shot of Patron for the lady, and I'll take another Hennessey on the rocks and make that a double playa. he yelled at the bartender."

The bartender hands us our drinks and we talk a little more before he disappears with Antonio to the card table. Not before I slipped him my number. I walked on over to Charmaine to tell her what just happened, but the music took control so I just danced until I couldn't dance no more. I'll just tell her when we get home. Man we had so much fun on that floor we didn't realize what time it was. Everybody was in a zone and for the first time in my life I was having the time of my life.