42.✔️

"I have something for you." Taehyung told Jungkook as both of them were just woken up.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a raised eyebrow and curious eyes.

Taehyung leaned over to his bedside table and opened the small drawer, he took out a small box and closed the drawer again.

Taehyung sat fully up in the bed and smiled softly at Jungkook, that were staring at the box with curious eyes.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked as he sat up as well.

Taehyung reached out for Jungkooks hand and put the box in his hand.

"Open it." Taehyung whispered and pecked Jungkooks cheek.

Jungkook were taken aback by the whole situation but did as told.

When Jungkook looked into the small box, there were two rings in it.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his mouth agape and so many questions running through his head.

"It's promise rings." Taehyung mumbled as he gazed down and fiddled with the rim of his hoodie.

Jungkook smiled and engulfed Taehyung in a hug, laying down in bed with Taehyung close into him.

"I love it! I were going to buy promise rigs but I'm glad you did, I just have a question." Jungkook said as he laid with Taehyung on top of him, both of them hugging and the promise rings placed on the bedside table.

Taehyung hummed as he stared into Jungkooks eyes. "How'd you get them?"

Taehyung scratched his nape. "We all went out and bought them tonights while you were asleep."

Jungkook smiled. "You went out without me?" Jungkook leaned in and captured Taehyungs lips in a sweet and passionate kiss.

Jungkook connected their foreheads. "I'm so proud."

"I love you." Taehyung mumbled.