Summer Holidays

Rebecca's pov

It was nearing the end of the summer holidays and Ginny and I were getting excited to go to school. Ginny was sitting on the grass in the field watching as Fred, George, Ron and I flew around on our broomsticks. Fred and George were helping Ron and I improve our flying skills and get better at playing our favourite position in Quidditch. Ron was practicing the keeper position and I was practicing the Chasers position. We didn't have actual Quidditch balls so instead we had our dad enchant some paper balls of varying seizes to play the rolls of Bludgers, quaffle and a snitch. Fred and George were playing both the role of beaters and Chasers to help me with my passing.

"Fred!" I called catching his attention as I threw the paper quaffle in his direction.

Fred caught the quaffle and waited for me to get closer to the trees where we had levitated hula hoops as goals before throwing it back to me. I then flung the quaffle at the hoop and Ron tried to defend against it but he missed.

"You make a pretty good chaser 'Becca! You'll have to do a million times better if you want Oliver's place as keeper Ron!" George said as he whacked a paper bludger in my direction as I shot after the quaffle that Ron had thrown for me. I caught the quaffle in one hand and gripped my broom as tightly as possible with the other as I spun upside down on my broom dodging the bludger before spinning the right way round again.

"Nice one 'Becca!" Fred commented as he whizzed by me to bat the bludger.

I went zooming towards the hula hoops again and flung the quaffle, this time Ron hit it back to me away from the hoops but got hit by a bludger that Fred had hit Immediately after.

Time skip

After our long practice session mum had called us for dinner. We were all sitting around the table that had plates piled with food.

"So how was the practice?" Dad asked.

"It was great fun!" I said in between mouthfuls of mashed potatoes.

"Why weren't you playing Ginny?" Mum asked.

"I didn't want to." Ginny replied.

"You were worrying about Harry weren't you?" Fred asked and Ginny nodded slightly.

"I wouldn't worry, the muggles he lives with probably just don't allow him to let Hedwig out." I said.

"I don't know about that sis, you'd think he'd find a way to at least let us know he got the letters." Ron said.

"He probably didn't with Erold delivering them, he's practically dead already." George said.

"If he doesn't answers soon then I'll go and pick him up." Dad said.

"I'm sure he's fine dears, don't worry too much." Mum said.

Time skip

It was late at night and Fred, George, Ron and I had snuck out of bed and into the garage where dad's muggle care that he had modified to fly was. Fred had stolen the keys when dad wasn't paying attention and we were going to take it to go and get Harry. Fred hopped into the Driver's seat and Ron got into the front passenger seat, George and I climbed into the back and then off we went to surrey. The flight there we laughing and joking about Fred's driving skills and before we knew it we had arrived to our destination, Harry's bard bedroom window.

"Hiya Harry." Fred said to harry who was at his bedroom window.

"Ron, 'Becca, Fred, George, what are you all doing here?" Harry asked.

"Rescuing you of course." I said.

"Now come on, get your trunk." Ron said.

Harry obeyed him getting his things as Ron hooked the bars on Harry's window to the car.

"You better stand back. Let's go." Ron said.

Fred then turned the car around and drove in the opposite direction to the house pulling off the bars and the window with a loud crash. Fred then reversed the car and clicked a button to pop open the boot. Harry placed his trunk inside the boot before closing it over. Fred then quickly turned the car around and Ron opened the car door to get Hedwig off of Harry. After Hedwig was placed safely on my lap Harry jumped out of the window to get into the car but his nasty muggle uncle grabbed his ankle, Ron grabbed him and tried to pull him into the car.

"Let go of me!" Harry yelled.

"Oh no my boy, you and that bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere." The muggle said.

"Get off!" Harry yelled.

"Drive!" George said.

Fred did as told and began driving away, the muggle falling out the window as he does so. Harry quickly slid into Ron's seat and closed the door as Ron joined us in the back. We then flew off to get home as quickly as possible before mum realised we were gone and tries to kill us.

"By the way Harry, Happy birthday." Ron and I said in unison.

Time skip

We arrived home early in the morning and tried to sneak in without anyone noticing. We went in through the kitchen door.

"Come on, Kay come on shh, shh, okay come on." George whispered as he ushered us inside closing the door behind us.

"Do you think it'll be alright if we had some of this?" Ron whispered as he gestured to some small rolls in the bread basket.

"Yeah, mum'll never know." Fred whispered in response as He, Ron and I grabbed one.

"It's not much but it's home." Ron said.

"I think it's brilliant." Harry said.