ONE.

209 likes, 23 commentsmaryodonnell belfast ✈️ nyc

maryodonnell belfast ✈️ nyc

markdoherty6 don't miss me too much
maryodonnell not possible doll

caitlinwilson BABY I MISS YOU ALREADY
maryodonnell I HAVEN'T LEFT YET

saoirsejackson have fun drink loads meet eligible bachelors but don't get pregnant.
maryodonnell wow thanks big cuz

aimeelouise BEST FRIEND THATS MY BEST FRIEND u look like harry potter
maryodonnell love u too

after a very emotional goodbye to her friends and family, and an even longer plane ride cooped up beside an elderly and rather comfortable man, mary had landed in new york.

making her way through jfk airport, she then found herself hauling her first yellow cab and speeding over the brooklyn bridge.

her hair flew behind her as she breathed in the manhattan air. a doorman quickly collected her bags, and she followed him to the elevator.

stepping into the lavish penthouse apartment, mary gawked at the interior design and view of all of manhattan. she stood in the middle of the tiled floor, almost too scared to touch anything.

a voice from behind startled her, making her head whip around to face a taller, blonde girl. she was stunning, with long tan legs and a dazzling smile.

"you must be mary, my mom's new intern," she shakes hand. "i'm serena, lily's daughter."

"oh, hi!" mary nods, shaking serena's hand. "of course. i'm mary o'donnell."

serena seemed shocked by the thick accent coming from her mouth, even if it was mary's refined version.

"well, mom's on her way back now. i'll show you to your room."

the room was huge.

"sweet baby jesus," mary whispers under her breath, mouth hanging open at the sight of the plush bed and built in wardrobe.

serena chuckles, patting the irish girl on the back. "you get used to it."

serena leaves, and mary stands in shock. "i don't think i can ever get used to this."