Chapter 1

Yuzu's P.O.V

So many students in my school has been talking about the new student that was coming tomorrow the student was going to be a male student all the female students started to talk about how sexy the male student will be my friend Ruri said that the female students are going crazy about all of this I nodded in agreement also saying that school is over which wasn't good since the female students have gotten more crazy about it I sigh walking out the school with Ruri pretty much this normally happens when the school gets a new student but this was the first in a long time that the new student was a male since it was usually female new students we get and now this throws us in a curb ball to have a male student but all the female student are now crazy about it. Anyways I walked out of school waiting for Sora seconds later Sora came up to me as Serena, Rin and Ruri were talking I called them over they came over and all 5 of us started to walk Serena started talking about the male student asking if any of us will try to be his new friend I said I will same with Sora, and Ruri Rin said she wasn't really sure if the other females from out school didn't try to over crowded the pour kid I nodded in agreement saying that maybe we can help him if that happens Sora said that it's easy to get girls away form one spot if you mention a spider.

Serena started to chuckle saying that Sora is right since most of the females are afraid of spiders I rolled my eyes as we got to my house I waved good-bye to them they did the same thing continuing to walk I walked inside my house greeting my father with him asking how was school I said that it was fine and that we are having a new student tomorrow my dad ask if it was a female or a male I told him it was a male and that it was the first time the school had a new student that was male my father nodded which I also said that Maybe I'll try to make friends with him I just hope that all the females in the school don't overcrowd him since he might get too scared or maybe he has claustrophobia and the girls could make it worst my father told me to just calm down to not worry and that his sure me and my friends can help him out though the school year and to hope that maybe it won't tomorrow in school I nodded then went into my room. Maybe Dad is right I shouldn't worry since me and my friends can handle the situation since we can handle anything without being stressed out about it so why am I worried about this new situation I shouldn't be we face all problems in the face before what makes this one so different.

???'s P.O.V

Working on my second experiment with my two helpers my second experiment had some errors in him so he couldn't be completed like my first experiment but still I have to make sure he's perfect meanwhile my first experiment which I named Dark Rebellion was hugging me asking me when he was going to be completed I told him very soon and that he needs to go to sleep for tomorrow for school he nodded going to bed saying goodnight Sora looked at me saying that soon our plans will be put into action I smirked nodding.