Chapter 3

Sora's P.O.V

As the girls were looking for the male student I knew where he wonder off too I walked off to catch up to him without the girls noticing I was gone I found Dark Rebellion near his locker making sure no females were around him I went up to him saying. "I told ya that they would be all over you Dark Rebellion." He nodded but then said "Either way I don't care since I have no feelings for humans like them." I smirked I knew Yuri patches would work now he won't fall in love with any humans at all the only human he would ever love is none other then His master Yuri I said to Dark Rebellion. "Good looks like Yuri made sure you wouldn't fall in love with any humans but him." Dark Rebellion nodded now I got to see what he's wearing since this school doesn't have a uniform we were allowed to wear whatever just nothing over sexual and Dark Rebellion was wearing a green shirt, black tie, black pants, black shoes, a spiked choker neck, spiked wrist bands then the bell rang he jumped looking around ready to kill his claws coming out along with his sharp teeth those animal instincts really is in him but I told him to calm down that it's the bell meaning that we have to go to class he retracted his claws and sharp teeth I reminded him that he didn't know who I was he nodded as I went class and he went to his new class.

Dark Rebellion A.K.A Yuto's P.O.V

I can't believe that all these female humans were crowed me then again Sora said back at Father's mansion I would happen since how I look to them would be handsome or wanting me to be their boyfriend but he said I wasn't the only one they did this to but to but on the bright side the school was the best so it doesn't really matter anyway I made it to my first class according to the paper that was given to me by father before I left I walked in as I did all the humans started to stare at me then the female humans started to scream at the sight of me I rolled my eyes as the teacher told them to calm down once they did the Teacher told me to come in the front of the class and tell them who I am I sighed and walked to the front of the class and said. "Well-" I only said one word and the girls went crazy again saying how "hot" I sounded and that they wanted to be my "Girlfriend" I didn't know what any of those even mean but then an argument broke out from the female humans the teacher yelled at them to stop they did as I rolled my eyes again I wished Father didn't send me to this school as the Teacher said continue so I did just that.

"Anyways my name is Yuto Rebellion and I guess this is my first time being in a public school since I've been home-schooled ever since I was born." The teacher asked if there was anything else I would like to share and I said no I don't he nodded and said to pick any seat and let me tell you that was the biggest mistake the Teacher ever made because as soon as he Said that the while class started to go wild I just facepalm while the Teacher had to trouble calming down the class.