Chapter 2

Sora's P.O.V

As I was talked with two of my "acquaintances" as I said to one of them that we need a different name for Dark rebellion outside of this mansion both of them agreed which one of them asked "How about Yuto Rebellion?" We both agreed as Dark Rebellion came in wearing a green shirt which he hadn't button it up all the way with a black tie black pants with black shoes and to top ot all off he was wearing a black cloak with red on the inside and he was hugging one of my acquaintances who said "Are you ready for school my little Dark Rebellion?" He nodded as my acquaintance continued saying "From now on Dark Rebellion outside of this mansion your name is Yuto Rebellion okay?" Dark Rebellion nodded as I said "And also you need to make sure that you have to pretend that you don't I am so that way people won't find it suspicious about you or me and none of us want that alright?" Dark Rebellion nodded his head as I headed off to school to join Yuzu and the others but before I did I turn to one of my acquaintances saying to keep working one the other one and too make sure that Dark Rebellion knows how to hide his form from the outside world they said they will then I left. Once I caught up to them Yuzu asked me what took me so long I just said that I needed to help my parents with something Yuzu nodded as all 5 of us started to walk to school once we made it to school we saw a crowd of female students were surrounded the make student which I knew it was Dark Rebellion.

Yuzu's P.O.V

"I knew this was going to happen just as I feared it would happen." I said to Sora, Serena, Ruri, and Rin then Rin said let's help him out that's when Ruri said she got this and went up to the crowd of females yelling out. "I SEE A SPIDER RUN!!" And just like that we saw the crowd of female students running away screaming like as if the whole world was ending right now I sighed in relief then I was about to talk to the male student but when I turn to look he was gone I was very confused and I looked around where did he go was he even here what was the crowd of female students looking at I found it strange that he or whatever the crowd of female students was looking at was suddenly gone.