Valentines day special part 2

Yoongi POV:

"All of the seniors may go to classroom H12 to give their Valentines presents ; in the allocated,named boxes. If the person's name in your year you are searching for isn't there it will be in classroom H13." A nasal sounding female voice spoke monotonously into the PA system.

"Yoonie, do you think TaeTae will like my card?" Jungkook asked worriedly chewing on the end of his sweater paws.

"Of course he will, Kookie. You spent a lot of effort on it after all." I reassured him, fetching Jimin's Valentine's day present out of my bag. I saw Jimin walking out of the Valentine's box classroom ; in panic I hid my present behind my back so he wouldn't be able to recognise it.

"Phew, that was close." I muttered stepping into the classroom"Come on, where is it? Park Jimin ,Park Jimin, Park Jimin...- ah, found it." I whispered to myself when I found the box with his name tag in front of it. There were already a few presents inside there making me frown .

I had gotten him a box filled with candy and another filled with baked treats from Jin's cafe. Surprisingly he let me have them for free. But that may be because he's planning for me to wear another bizarre 'work uniform'.

The two packages were tightly fastened together with a scarlet velvety ribbon, tied into a bow. A pink heart shaped sticky note was neatly placed in the centre (under the bow) and had 'Sweet treats for my eye candy.' written in my neatest, cursive handwriting.

"Ugh, since when did I turn so soft for him?" I sighed, placing the decorative packages into the box.

Did I get any gifts?

Feeling doubtful, I searched for the box with my name on top of the tables.But to my surprise there were quite a few presents and cards inside. I recognised quite a lot of the names to be people from the cheer leading squad or people I had dated in the past. Grimacing at some of the words on the cards, I almost gagged as I read through the suggestive comments.

'Happy Valentine's day Yoongi hyung~ I kinda miss you, we should hang out some time. And by hang out I mean smash. ;) -Brian'

'Hope you like these chocolates ,oppa . Sweet and creamy, just like something else... ;P' -Maya

'Roses are red, violet's are blue. All of my naughty thoughts involve you . Happy Valentines day.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -Yuna'

Ew. That literally sounds like something Taehyung would say.

Placing the other cards and presents aside into my bag,my focus fell on a box that had a kumamon sticky note on top. I read the note.

' Happy Valentines day, Yoongi. I'm not gonna say my name cuz what I'm about to say is a bit embarrassing. I kind of may have a small crush on you , but I don't really know yet. Even though I might not know how I feel about you, you're still special to me.

That got really cringey , I'm sorry...Hope you like you're gift though.

I heard you like sweet things.'

Grinning at the note, I lifted the lid off of the box.My eyes lit up when I saw its content. It was filled with different types of Kumamon candy, ranging from lollipops to to Kumamon pocky sticks. In the middle was a cupcake with fondant icing in a kumamon design.

I unwrapped a lollipop and placed it in my mouth as I tried to bite back my smile. Then I lifted up the box closer to my eye, trying to find any clues to who the person could be. But to my disappointment there were none.

Who's it from?

Jungkook POV: