Chp.4 (YN)'s House

It was 7:00 now in the afternoon, it started to become a bit dark. I was at my room, laying down on my bed with my arms crossed behind my head, I was listening to some rock music with my speaker connected to my phone, thinking about Maria when I heard knocking on my door, enter my mom.

"Sweetie, (YN).."

I lowered the music down.

"Hey mom, wassup??" I said as I got up.

"Just wanted to tell you that your father and I will be right back, we are going out to get some tacos, want something?"

"Eh, I'll take 4 with jalapeños on the side, and beans too."

"Hmmm, Alright then."

As she leaves my room, I called her quickly.

"Hey mom..!"

"Yes Sweetie?"

"Can I have a talk with you for a bit?"

"Hmmm,it must be fast, because you know how your father gets when you wants Tacos."

I can hear my dad yelling from downstairs.

"SWEETIE, COME ON NOW, IM HUNGRY FOR TACOS NOW!"

"In a bit honey, just wait in the car."

"AWWW-I DONT WANNA WAIT..."

"If you don't, then you would not have "fun" time with me this night, if you now what I mean."

"...ILL WAIT, LOVE YOU."

"Love you too babe."

"Mom, What do you meant by dad "fun" time?"

"Don't worry about it sweetie, you'll find out soon enough."

"Oooookkkaayyy, Anyways, mom i have a question for you."

"What is it dear?" She sat next to me on my bed.

"Well... not a question exactly, but i Really need advice about...loving some one."

"Really? I must say, who is the person you are falling in love with son?"

"Maria..."

"Diaz?"

"Wait, you know?"

"Of course honey, you always like to talk about her with me and your father ever since you two have met, remember?"

"Heh, now that you mentioned it, i do really talk a lot about Maria."

"Are you going to ask her out??"

"Well, kinda...i wrote her a note, saying that we should hang tomorrow morning so I can pick her up with my motorcycle."

"That's splendid son, where are you going to take here tomorrow?"

"Oh you'll see, a place where Maria always wanted to go, the Thomas planetarium."

"My, that Sounds like a good place."

"Yea, since she likes nerd stuff, might as well take her there, besides, my friend Janna works there so it's cool."

"Splendid."

"Yea, oh you haven't given me advice about love."

"Oh right, we'll you see (YN), love is a variety strong and positive emotional and mental states, ranging from the most sublime virtue of good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection and to the simplest pleasure."

"Oh...So, you think I'm the type of guy that Maria is into?"

"Well of course sweetie, why would you say that??"

"I mean, I know I take care of her when she's in danger, I care about her, I look out for her, and well, like her, but for me, it makes me think that she sees me as a bad boy, an angry dude, and all that, you get me."

"Well I do have to agree that you do have a temper son, but I don't believe Maria thinks like that towards you, maybe she really likes you the way you are."

"Really?"

"Of course, and trust me (YN), your gonna have the best relationship with her."

"Heh, heh thanks mom." I hugged her.

"Anytime sweetie, Now I must go, your father is probably going crazy, waiting for me to go get tacos."

"Hehe, yea, dad sure loves tacos."

"He does, well we'll be back later."

"Okay mom, love you."

"Love you too sweetie."

Mom leaves my room as I went back to lay on my bed, thinking about Maria again and started talking in my head.

"Maria, you don't know how long I waited to tell you, and I actually did, heh, wasn't that hard. But tomorrow it will go great, I can feel it"

End of Chapter 4