Chp.7 Unfamiliar Visit

-(YN)'s POV-

I was still at my house, eating chips while watching T.V. My parents were out working when suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Hmm? Who could that be?" I Ask walking to the door.

As I opened it, there was no one...weird, I looked at my left, no one, then to my right, no one, and then looked forward to see...TOM!?

"Hey (YN)."

"TOM!!?"

I then speared him to the ground as I clutched my hands into a fist and was ready to pound this dude again.

"Give me one good reason not to pound you!?"

"Woah, easy there Mr. Badass one, I'm not here to fight you."

Tom didn't seem scared that the fact that he didn't even care if I was gonna beat him up, he seemed calm.

"Then what do you want!?! And how the hell you know I live here!?!"

"I'll tell you if you let me go."

". . .Fine."

I let Tom go as he got up, cleaning himself.

"Thank you, now I am here to talk to you..."

"If It has to do with Maria, forget about it man, she's not into you no more, she's now with-"

"I know, she's with you know, that's why I am here...look, Star told me everything today when you and her were out today and well...I get it, you are way better than me, I know I was a jerk with her ever since, and I know I was a terrible boyfriend, and what I mean terrible boyfriend, I meant that all I did was wanting her my attention, always coming late to pick her up, and worse, I don't even look out for her that much.."

"Well yea, that is like totally you right there."

"I know, but I came here to apologize."

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to Maria, she's the one who needs that."

"I know that, but I wanna apologize to you."

"Me?" I said crossing my arms

"Yes, sorry that I started fighting you back then, and your right, Maria deserves a better boyfriend, like you, I mean wow, Star and Janna told me that you always there for her when she needs it, you even care about her too and always there in need."

"Yup....oh and Tom?"

"Yea?"

"I accept your apology." I said with a smile.

"Thanks man...Sooooo, are we cool now???"

"Yea, we are."

"So are we like friends now?" Ask Tom, raising one eyebrow and crossing his arms.

". . . Yes, if you want I don't mind."

"Well, it's official then, we are friends." Says Tom as he wraps his arm around me.

"Don't get too exciting.."

"Okay."

"So, aren't you gonna apologize to someone else?"

"Oh right, Maria...wanna come?"

"Yes."

I then hold on to Tom's boulder as he teleport us to Maria's house.

-MARIA'S POV-

Maria was at her bed, writing a journal, or should I say her journal full of secrets, she was writing something on it until she saw fire, knowing it was Tom.

"H-Hey Maria? Says Tom.

"Tom!? Oh my gosh, Tom will it be the time to-"

She then sees me as i appeared behind Tom's back.

"It's okay babe, I'm here."

"(YN)!? What are you doing here??!"

"Well Tom is here he wants to tell you something...right..Tom!???" I Ask.

"Yes, look Maria, I know that ever since we dated, I was nothing but a jerk to you, I didn't know what was in my mind, all I can think of is...attention...and I know I was a pain in the ass with you and I didn't took care of you that much or even ask you how was your day or anything. So, I came here to say, I'm sorry, for everything I have been towards you, and I was hoping we can be just...friends??"

Maria then gets off from her bed as she then gave Tom a sucker punch to the shoulder.

"Ow!"

"That's for not being a good boyfriend."

"S-Sorry..."

Maria's then hugs him.

"And this...this is just a friend hug, so to answer your question, yes."

"Cool, well that's all I came for, to apologize both of you."

Maria then came up to me as I wrapped my arm around her.

"It's cool dude, you did something we deserve." I said.

Tom waved bye at us as he teleport himself to his home dimension.

"Soo, are you two guys friends as well??" Ask Maria.

"Yea."

"Oh, cool."

"Yea."

"Here come with me downstairs."

"For what??" I Ask.

"Just, don't worry."

Maria then started grabbing my hand as she started taking me downstairs.

End of Chapter 7