four.

Hoseok frowned as soon as he heard her voice but kept his calm. She gave him a back hug and he didn't respond.

"Opaaaaaa" she whined sneakily rubbing his torso and her hand moving lower and lower, Hoseok was quick to stop her.

"Please, I am not interested in this right now" He tried to convince her, she forcefully turned him over, she was wearing her outfit for her performance and Hoseok was done with his, he tried to convince her to move away praying for her for someone to knock or come inside the room.

"Am I not attractive enough for you Hoseok?!" she got offended, his parents would be so upset if they knew that he didn't like his childhood friend anymore. She was a bitch now but he couldn't tell them that. Hoseok held her arm as she was trying to leave, hugging her, he felt disgusted to be doing all this but he had to.

"I thought you still like the dead girl" she hugged him back, he pulled away from her and stared at her.

"she is in a coma MiKyong, she is not dead" he replied, trying not to think about SunHi.

"it wont be long before they remove her from life support" she laughed, Hoseok convinced himself to calm down "never hit a girl" he thought.

A knock interrupted them, "5 minutes for your solo dance MiKyong ma'am please come for the touch up"

"See you later hubby" she kissed his neck, while he just stood still.

Flashback a few years ago~

"mhmmm right there, yeahhhhh" SunHi sighed in relief.

Hoseok was tensed, why was she so stressed? He massaged her shoulders as she read her documents.

"hey I've been meaning to ask you something" SunHi looked up at him, he was sitting on the sofa and she was sitting on the mat in front of the sofa, her laptop resting on top of the coffee table.

Her sweater was falling off her shoulders, a few strands of hair falling out of her bun and onto her face which she tried to blow away, sweatpant clad feet folded as she sat there staring at him.

"hey!" she waved to his face.

"sorry, yeah tell me what's up?" he smiled to himself, they lived together and this was all real.

"why did you not try to contact me?" she was speaking about when he debuted.

Hoseok tried to avoid this topic, he felt responsible for not starting the relationship when he was supposed to.

Hoseok POV~

"hyung you're not going to meet SunHi? Isn't that why you're here?" Jungkook got down from their SUV while Hoseok just nodded.

"I'll meet her" he smiled, his heart thumping as he got down from the car walking towards engineering building with a hood and mask.

"oh my god stopppppp" he saw from the window, before he got down from the car with a few things he had got for SunHi, the guy was playing with her hair and teasing her.

Was he her boyfriend?

Hoseok was wearing his mask, with an all black outfit. He approached them, as she was giggling about something the guy said and he tapped her shoulder, "hey where's the dance studio?" He asked and she just pointed towards the art building. Didn't she recognize him?

He wanted to grab her and kiss her so bad but the guy must be her boyfriend otherwise why would she be so distracted?

"Thank you" he went towards the studio, Jungkook was with his girlfriend and he couldn't interrupt their time.