A Dinner With Framily- Chapter Five

**This is going to be a long chapter, just so you guys know :) I divided it into two separate chapters so it wouldn't be as long.**

--------------------------------------------------

Somehow, the smell of garlic managed to weave itself into Wade's dream, which happened to involve two Caribbean girls and not enough Swiss cheese.

Which was really weird.

Wade cracked his eyes open, squinting at the sudden light burning into his eye sockets. He closed his eyes with a groan, rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands.

"Peter, what are you doing?" He questioned groggily, halfheartedly searching for his phone on the coffee table next to him.

There was a bang, followed by swearing. Wade sighed, tossing the light blanket off of his torso -he doesn't know how it got there- and walking to the kitchen.

Peter was knelt over the stove, rubbing the back of his head with one hand and searching for something in the counter with the other.

"Nothing- nothing," he said speedily, making a noise of triumph as he pulled out a brown spice with a green label.

Wade cracked an eyebrow up, taking the remaining steps forward until he was standing right behind Peter. "What are you doing, Peter?" He asked again, more teasingly than intended.

Peter shrugged carelessly, but Wade knew that he was panicking on the inside. Wade would never tell Peter how he knew, because Peter would somehow try to correct it in the bathroom mirror. By the way, the corner of Peter's lip curves up a microscopic millimeter.

Peter sighed, setting the spice down next to the stove. "I forgot that today is Aunt May's birthday...again."

Wade laughed, placing both of his hands on either side of Peter, using the oven handle to support his weight. "You forget every year, don't panic."

Peter scowled at him. "I don't panic," he corrected. Wade gave Peter a yeah-right look. "You were totally panicking."

Peter's eyebrows shot up into an attempt at a glare, but was harassed with his laughing. "Was not." He swatted one of Wade's hands away so he could walk to another counter, where a mileaniuiam of spices was waiting for him.

Wade smiled behind Peter's back. "Well, to solve your panicking Petey, I have already thought this through." Like a sales person, Wade opened the fridge and gestured inside it while leaning on the door.

Peter turned around, his eyes turning into round orbs as he stared at the sight. There was a sky blue cake sitting in the front of the fridge, white fringe surrounding the bottom and top of the masterpiece.

The outside top layer of the cake had candles crammed all around it, and in the middle sitting rich yellow cursive lettering spelling out 'Happy Birthday Aunt May.'

And Wade would never forget the look of pure joy in Peter's face.

Peter quite literally squealed, like in a bad chick flick movie. Wade's eyes widened in shock, just as Peter tackled him to the kitchen floor in a cascade of kisses.

"I. Love. You. So. Much!" He said in between kisses, mauling Wade like a hyper dog. Wade laughed, holding Peter above him with his arms and knees.

"It's just. A cake. Peter," He said with furrowed eyebrows. Going cross eyed every time Peter kissed him.

"I know, I just wanted to do that," Peter said after his successful attack, a slight blush creeping up to his ears.

Wade flicked his nose, and Peter snorted. "I love you too," he said with a smile, and looked up towards the living room just as his phone began to go off.