Rockstar Lyfe Style

Indonesia

I was at my aunt's house for this week since, I got suspended. My mom said she would "set me straight" but she wasn't even here most of the time. I live in Mobile,Alabama and I have 2 siblings. My sister and brother are the same age(22) considering they're twins. They moved out when they were 19 so I'm mostly at home by myself or with my besties Kyle and Bri . My phone rung so I answered it.

"Hello"I said.

"I know this bitch didn't lemme hang up and call back when Indi on the phone." Kyle said.

"This is Indi fool." I said as I laughed.

"Not with that stanking ass attitude."he said.

"I'm sorry brother I just got up." I said.

"Yeah whatever what you doing"he said.

"Watching a movie where Bri?"I asked.

"I'm here slime."I heard her yell.

"Wassam slime how you and ya life going?"I asked.

"Same shit Same me"she said.

"I hear you but Imma call y'all back I'm tired."I replied yawning.

"Bye bitch"Kyle said as they hung up.

I put my phone on the charger and got under the cover. Just as I was about to go to sleep I heard something downstairs. I got up walking downstairs thinking at was my aunt and saw a man with a gun. I slowly walked back upstairs and slipped on sum shoes while he was walking upstairs I took off running downstairs. He chased me to busy road and a car was coming. I felt hands push me infront of a car after that I blacked out.

Idk how I feel about this story yet.......

Vote💙

Comment💕