Amber Alert🚨

Nocap

I got out of the car and helped the girl and rushed her to the hospital. Once we made it to the hospital I took her to the emergency section. They asked for her name I couldn't tell them cause I didn't know her. The nurse came and took her to the back as I sat in the waiting room feeling bad I decided to call my mom.

"Hello" she answered sleeepily.

"Ma I just hit a girl and I feel really bad...what if this goes on my record? Ma Imma go to jail."I said panicking.

"K calm down" she said.

I took deep breaths and sat back in the hospital chair.

"Now were you doing the speed limit"she asked.

"Yes ma" I said.

"Well you should've have anything to worry about. How did you manage to his someone's child anyway?" She questioned.

"I didn't really hit her she was pushed in front of my car." I answered.

"Then why the hell you panicking. You know what boy get off my phone. I love you." She said.

"I love you too" I answered.

I sat forward with my head in my hands wondering how I would explain this to the public,no one's going to believe a random girl was just pushed in front "NoCap" car. As I thought of an explanation I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and it was a nurse.

"Are you family of the patient you brought in" she asked.

"Nah but is there anyway you can contact them? Does she have a phone on her??". I questioned.

"Yes we can have phone but we need a family members permission so that she can go into surgery." She said

Just as I was about to speak I was interrupted by a older couple the looked similar to the girl .

"Um sorry to interrupt but we've been looking for our daughter she been missing for a couple of hours and we've checked everywhere. Do happen to have a female patient just brought in." She said

"We do in fact I was just talking to this young man about her. We we're trying to find her family. Here's her phone."the nurse said as she showed the picture on the lock screen to the couple.

"Yes that's my daughter is she ok?" The woman panicked.

"Yes but she has several broken bones and needs surgery." the nurse said.

I took that as a sign to go cause my work is done but just as I walked out the older man that was with the woman followed me outside.

"Aye bro what you on" I asked as I mugged.

"Young blood who you working for and don't ever let me catch around my daughter again." He said as grabbed my collar.

I pushed him off and gripped my gun.

"Ion work for nobody but I suggest you stay on the side walk grandpa I'd hate to take babygirl daddy away from her." I said as I waited for him to walk away and when he did I got in my car and drove away.

This was kinda boring but it's gonna get better I have a whole plan for this story 😙

Comment🦋

Vote🤍