Soulmates (David X Todd)

A/N: y'all I'm so sorry for not tending to this book... idk why but I just haven't wanted to write lately but now I want to so yay and most of this story will be in David's POV

Backstory:Once you turn 21, you are able to go to a tattoo place and get your "soulmate tattoo" which is determined by a mysterious force that is known as fate. You never know what or who you'll get. You could find that your soulmate is across the world or even down the street. In this case, it is one of David's best friends.

David's pov
-
I'm so happy that my 21st birthday is coming up tomorrow, I'm the youngest one in the group but not by much... well besides Jason but that's besides the point

I got up and went to go meet up with Liza at the local coffee shop. The walk didn't take long because it was just a few minutes from dom's apartment which I happened to be at. I seen Liza sitting at a table with two drinks so I walked over to her and sat in the chair opposite from hers.

"Hey" I say to get her attention and she looks up from her phone and smiles. "Hey! Are you excited for tomorrow? The big 21." I nod and then reply with

"Yeah, just kinda nervous to get my tattoo for some reason... I just hope it's someone I know" I was smiling at this point thinking that in less than 24 hours, I'll have my soulmate tattoo and will be able to see who my soulmate is... hopefully.

"Well I hope it's someone who you really enjoy being around." She says with a smile and then looks at her phone and then looks back up. "Hey we should go back to yours and watch a movie... how does that sound?" She suggests with a smile. I nod in agreement as we get an Uber to my house which was about a ten minute drive from where we were.

When we arrive at my house, I walk in and everyone from the vlog squad pops up and yells "SURPRISE!" I was surprised to see them, which I guess made them succeed at their surprise party.

The night consisted of us eating cake and getting footage of drunk Zane which was a normal Friday night to us, minus the cake part.

A few people ended up staying the night because I was concerned for their driving such as Zane, Matt, Scott, Todd, and Corinna. Matt wasn't even drunk but he wanted to be there for Zane and also wanted to be there when I got my tattoo tomorrow which was nice of him. Once everyone got settled in, I went to my room and fell asleep

-THE NEXT MORNING-

I wake up and smile knowing that I'm finally 21 and that I'm going to be able to finally see my soulmate tattoo. I get ready for the day and walk into the living room to see my friends, some with hangovers and others that are bright eyed and bushy tailed and Todd just passed out on the couch still.

"He's still out?" I say as I check my phone clock that says 11:13 but then I remembered that he got really drunk last night. 

"Are you ready to go? Your tattoo appointment is at noon." Matt tells me. I nod and then the people who are awake pull me into a hug saying happy birthday. After I say thank you, we write Todd a note saying where we're going and stuff like that. We left and go got some lunch at chipotle.

My alarm on my phone went off that signaled that my appointment was in ten minutes so we drove to the tattoo place that does them and walked in

"Reservation for David Dobrik." I say and the guy takes me to a chair and my friends were around me. I wanted to get it on my forearm so that's what happened.

"And done." The tattoo artist said and wrapped my arm after I seen what it was, it was Saturn with nine stars around it. So complex yet simple. I payed and we all left and went to the Gucci store because they insisted on getting me something for my birthday, even after I declined their offer.

We left the mall with a lot of bags because someone by the name of Corinna wanted to shop til she dropped I guess.

Everyone got an Uber home after the mall and I just drove back to my house and open the door to be greeted by Todd who was editing on his computer.  I walk over to him and say.

"Guess who got his soulmate tattoo!"  He got excited too and said "Oooh let me see." So I lifted up my long sleeved shirt and showed it to him. He looked intrigued until his eyes widened. Of course that had me concerned so I said.

"What's wrong? Is it that bad?" He didn't answer me, but instead lifted up his shirt slightly to show his soulmate tattoo.

Which was the same as mine.

I was shocked to see that because I never thought I was gay, but I never declined that possibility if that makes sense.

I didn't reply, but simply gave him a hug.

"I guess we're soulmates." He said with a smile and I nod and then give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's tell the others." I said and we took a picture of the tattoos right next to each other and sent it to the vlog squad group chat

Carly: OMG THAT IS ADORABLE!!!

Liza: No wonder David and I broke up... 😂 and Congratulations!

Zane: CALLED IT! Scott owes me $30

Jason: Now David has good clickbait for life and congrats guys!

Corinna: Thats fucking cute.

Scott: Fuck you Zane. And congrats!

We smiled at the messages from everyone and decided that Todd was going to move in with me because there's no getting out of this relationship for him.

I was supported by everyone. Family, friends, even fans! I can't wait to see how the rest of my life goes.

A/N: once again, I'm super sorry for a long wait but I had no motivation and I'm not trying to give you all short chapters so here you go!

Word count: 1075