💚Izuku Midoriya X Reader💚

My Hero

"Deku! Look out!" You shouted to the green-blacked haired boy.

You were camping out in the forest with your best friends Deku, Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka, and the rest of class 1A. It was all fun and games until a villain came out of nowhere and attacked you and your friends. You wanted to help, but being the quirkless one, you couldn't do a thing to help your friends.

The villain was huge and had this scary evil smile that sent chills down your spine. He was coming after you since you were the weak one. Your eyes widen at the sight of him charging at you. Your legs wouldn't even move, so you stood there, ready to get captured by the villain. That was until, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

Everything seemed to have flash before your eyes. You opened them to see your feet above the ground. You then glanced at the person that saved your life. It was Deku that saved you from getting captured by the villain.

"Deku?" You asked.

"Hm?" He hummed.

You were about to say something, but the villain came from a different direction and pushed you and Deku into a tree. You flew out of Dekus arms and was now in the arms of the villain. You screamed and struggled, trying to get out of his grip, but it was no use.

"(Y/n)!!!" Deku screamed.

You saw your friend glow as he charged at you and the villain. His movements were amazing that they had your eyes sparkle with the moon light. You almost forgot that you were in the villains arms. Once Deku got closer to you and the villain, his hand formed a fist.

"DETROIT SMASH!" He yelled while connecting his fist with the villains face.

The impact of Dekus punch and the villains face, made a big whirlwind around you three. The villain let go of you as it cried in pain. You were falling, but Deku caught you and you guys hopped away leaving the villain. Deku took you a hiding point, where everybody else was at.

"Deku, (y/n)! Are you guys okay?" Uraraka asked you two.

"Y-yeah...we're fine Uraraka." Deku said.

His arm was bleeding just a bit to catch your attention. You gasped as you felt tears form in your (e/c) eyes.

"D-Deku...you're bleeding from your arm." You said.

"Huh? Oh, it's fine (y/n). Are you okay though? Did that villain hurt you?" He asked with a worried tone.

"No...I'm fine." You said.

He walked up to you with tears forming in his eyes. You wanted to back away, but his strong arms wrapped around you, pulling you closer to his body. He held onto you tightly while quietly sobbing. It was at that moment, he thought he was about to lose his best friend.

"Shut it Deku! The villain might hear you with your stupid crying!" Bakugo whisper yelled.

He wasn't wrong though. The villains footsteps echoed through the forest. You were scared, but the comfort of Dekus arms around you, made you feel safer. The villain sounded like he was getting closer to where you and your friends were hiding. Dekus arms tightened around you, making you squeak.

Your squeak was loud enough for the villain to hear you.

"Haha! I found you, you brats!" The villain said.

"You idiot!" Bakugo yelled.

His hands started forming sparks and made cackle sounds. The villain destroyed your "hideout" which made Bakugo blast his face with an explosion. Todoroki then joined in on the fight, along with Iida and Tokoyami. Deku groaned as he let go of you and helped his friends.

"Uraraka, Tsu...get everyone to safety now!" Deku commanded.

"N-no Deku! Your arm is hurt! You can't stay and fight, you'll just get hurt even more!" You cried.

Deku looked back at you and smiled. Your hands were up to your chest while your tears were streaming down your cheeks. He gave you a thumbs up to reassure you that he'll be okay. You started walking towards him, but Tsu and Uraraka were pulling you away from him.

"Come on (y/n). It's not safe for you to be here, kero." Tsu said.

You didn't fight to stay with Deku. He wanted you to be safe with his friends while he defeated the villain. You went with Tsu and Uraraka and ran to safety. When you guys reached a dead end, Uraraka pulled out her phone at called the police. She let them know what happened and everything.

Moments after, we heard sirens and cars pull up. Shoji and Kirishima went to go see who arrived and came back afterwards.

"It's the police. They're here with pro heroes. They'll take care of everything." Kirishima said.

Everyone nodded and followed Shoji to the cops. You stayed behind though. You wanted to go back to the five boys and tell them that help arrived, but something was keeping you from going. You looked at Kirishima and saw his face look worried.

"(Y/n), let's go. Don't worry about Midoriya. All Might's gonna be there to protect him and the others." He said while holding his hand out.

You sighed as you took his hand in yours. He pulled you closer as he picked you up bridal style. He started running in the direction of where the police officers were at. By the time you guys reached everyone else, your parents came running towards you.

"(Y/n)! My baby!" Your mom yelled.

"Hi mom, hi dad." You calmly said.

They hugged you really tight, almost suffocating you. When they let go of you, you heard a gasp from Uraraka and Tsu. You rushed to where they were and saw that the boys beat the villain. The police were taking him to jail while All Might talked to Deku and the other boys.

Deku glanced around until he met your eyes. He started ignoring All Might as he walked in your direction. You did the same, and it felt like you two were in a romance movie where the hero gets the girl. That's exactly how it was though.

You started running towards him while he did the same. Once you both reached each other, you jumped in his arms carefully.

"Izuku, you idiot!" You cried.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)!" Deku cried back.

"You're my hero Izuku Midoriya. Thank you for protecting me." You sighed.

~One week later~

After that incident with the villain, Deku and you have been seeing each other more than friends. You meant what you said to him on that night if the attack. He was your hero and you were his girl.

You were so happy that you had a best friend, lover, and hero in your life. Izuku Midoriya, your hero.

------