【 ➳ ❛ drunk in love ❜ 】

【 ❛ drunk in love ❜ 】

【 ‣ ✎... published :: 27/2/2019 】

【 ‣ ✎... word count :: 2464 】

.

.

.

ey ey ey

im back again with a shittier oneshot, but i've upgraded now. i made it longer to fool you into thinking it might be good...opsie

uh anyway, enjoy this v long story!

sorry for any spelling mistakes

.

.

.

Bakugou was driving down the street to Momo's house in the middle of the night. Despite it being almost 5 AM he was, thankfully, fully awake. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and let out a deep breath he was holding in. He felt relieved as he came closer to Momo's mansion where he hoped his boyfriend, Todoroki, would be ok and safe. He knew from the start something like this would probably happen, but he had more faith in him to be responsible. Apparently he shouldn't have.

It all started at around 6 PM that day, or well yesterday, when Todoroki came to Bakugou with a request.

"So..." Todoroki began causing Bakugou to look up from his phone, turning his full attention to his boyfriend as he continued speaking, "Momo is throwing a party at her house tonight and invited me and a few other friends from our class. I was thinking of going of going, but uh...on my own. Like without you, n-not that I don't want to spend time with you I just think I should spend some time with my friends...alone."

Bakugou shrugged, not really bother by what his boyfriend was saying. He could do whatever he wanted for all he cared, he knew Todoroki was responsible. "Yeah, sure. Go ahead, I have a test to study for anyway. Just don't get drunk or something", he quickly replied. Todoroki thanked him for understanding and went to get ready for the party [he brought some of his stuff to Bakugou's because he was sleeping over].

Oh how he regretted that decision now.

Todoroki left at around 7:30 PM, but not before giving Bakugou a quick kiss on the cheek. He told him Deku would cone pick him up so Bakugou thought he would be in good hands since Iida would probably keep an eye on them. Turns out he was very, very wrong. He was woken up by his phone ringing at four in the morning. He groggily sat up, stretching a bit and checked the caller ID.

'Fucking Deku', Bakugou thought to himself as he looked at his phone and, reluctantly, answered the call: "What is so important that you need to call me at four in the fucking morning Deku." He spat at the boy on the other side, not really in a mood to talk to anyone, especially not the walking broccoli boy.

"Sorry if I woke you up Kacchan, were you sleeping?", Midoriya asked the, admittedly, stupid question, but can you blame him? He was fucking nervous, calling Bakugou so early in the morning and telling him what he had to say was no easy task. He just hoped the angry blonde would listen to him for once.