Breach

-Y/n's POV-

Everything was dark, no sound, no nothing...

*Zap!*

Y/n: "Ack! The hell?"

My vision started to come back to me and I heard people talking and laughing to each other. I Groggily open my eyes and was met with a slightly rusty ceiling.

Y/n: "Ugh... Where am i?"

???: "Hm, seems like your awake..."

That voice... It sounds so familiar...

Y/n: "Wait... Jack!?"

I bolted out of an old looking bed and saw something I never thought I'd see again... It was the troop transport ship I was on before the invasion of Normandy beach, operation overlord.

Jack: "glad you decided to join us..."

He said with a slight smirk.

Y/n's Thought's: "Was that all just a dream?"

Jack just chuckled as I tilted my head in confusion.

Jack: "Sorry bud but that wasn't a dream... That was real..."

My eyes just widened as I realized what the hell he just said.

Y/n: "W-What? H-How?"

Jack: "Heh... I can read your thoughts because...... Because this is a type of dream state your in. In all reality your at the moment in a coma..."

Y/n: "Y-Your shitting r-right?"

Jack just shook his head as my eyes widened and I looked down to my hands trying to comprehend what I just heard. Just than black electricity started flowing around me. I just looked at it with absolute confusion. He just chuckled as he looked at the black electricity.

Jack: "Well, it looks like your waking up... I'll see you some other time..."

Y/n: "W-Wait! No! I still have questions!"

Jack: "sorry but, that will have to wait till next time we meet..."

I just looked down as Jack just smiled while giving a small salute. Suddenly everything went dark. It was darkness that felt like miles.

-To y/n in the medical ward of beacon academy-

Y/n jumped on out of the covers of the medical bed. He was sweating and his breathing was ragged. Suddenly a sharp pain hit him in the head and he remembered what happened back at the Nazi base.

-Flashback-

Y/n laid up against the wall covered in his own blood along with being covered in bruises. He had a broken left arm and a broken right leg. He was just barely holding onto life. There suddenly was the sound of someone gasping and collapsing onto the ground.

Y/n tilted his head up and saw that it was Ruby on her knees with her hands over her mouth and crying as she looked his direction. He just smiled a small bit, but he couldn't keep his head up for too long as it hurt like hell. Eventually the pain got to him and it resulted in him falling unconscious.

-Roughly 45 seconds later-

Team Rwby just looked on in shock at the sight before them. They knew that y/n was going to be here but they were not expecting to see him in this bad of condition. Ruby was crying while both Blake and Weiss just stared on in shock. But Yang on the other hand was just standing behind them with her head hung down. Her hair was defying the laws of physics and was floating while on fire a bit. She was giving off a ominous aura. Ruby looked behind her and to Yang.