Beach Time!

🔥Natsu P.O.V
I was in the kitchen making Lucy an amazing breakfast while she was in the shower washing up after our 'activities' and, yes I know how to cook, I'm actually really good at it too.

VI was in the kitchen making Lucy an amazing breakfast while she was in the shower washing up after our 'activities' and, yes I know how to cook, I'm actually really good at it too

See?

Just look at how good I am

Just look at how good I am. Ok maybe I over did it just a little bit, but she's eating with me so I think I under did it.

After 15-20 minutes Lucy came out of the shower and all I could think was   'God I love her scent! I just want to grab her and kiss those full plump soft lips of hers. Damn I can't wait to fuck that tight naught little pussy of hers~  Now that I know just how kinky my Lucy is I can now make everything I do more pleasurable for her~'

"Morning Natsu." Lucy said with a smile 'God I love her smile, her laugh, and those lips. Mmm~ wonder what else she could do with that mouth of hers.'  I didn't realize I was staring until Lucy waved her hand in front of my face saying my name.

"Natsu!" She looks a little worried.

"Huh? Oh, sorry Luce, guess I'm spacing out again." I chuckled a bit. She just sighed and sat down. I sat down next to her, but I don't think she knows I waited until a week into the season before I actually went after her.

* Time skip brought to you by Happy and Plue *

     After Breakfast 🍳🥞
While we were finishing doing the dishes Lucy had the great idea that we should go to the beach. I said yes because I just can't wait to see her in a revealing bathing suit with her body dripping wet, begging me to stop slashing her with more and more water.