He Skipped to stage 5!?!?

✨Lucy P.O.V
Just I was about to yell at him, he goes all the way down to my entrance and stick his tongue inside of me thrusting it in and out repeatedly. I was so shocked at the sudden burst of pleasure I grabbed his hair pulling on it a little surprisingly he moaned a little causing me to throw my head back because of the vibration of his voice. Of course he saw this and started humming a bit making me go crazy at the new world of pleasure that Natsu is giving me. I cum in his mouth and swallows it all. I'm panting so hard that Natsu has to give me a minute to catch my breath.

As I'm catching my breath Natsu says "Luce I have to tell you something," all I do is hum in response because that all I can do. Natsu literally took my breath away "my mating season started earlier than it was supposed to. I've been fighting all urges up until now." Well that was way more then shocking. He kept talking "I've been fighting the urges for about 4-5 weeks now, so that means I'm already at stage 5. That also mean I need to mark you and it's gona hurt a little cuz I have to bite you to do so."

I nod and say "It's ok Natsu. I know it's gona hurt, but it's ok cuz it's you and I trust you with all my heart!❤️" I blush when I realize what I said.

Natsu smiles and say "Alright Luce. Just as long as you understand." I feel the tip of his dick enter me a little and as he does that he moves his head to the left side of my neck and asks "You ready?"

        🔥Natsu P.O.V
Lucy nods and I shove my entire dick inside her at once while I bite down on the left side of Lucy's neck. She grunts in pain and tears start falling down her face. To try and make her feel better I start licking the place where I bit. Earlier I didn't bite her while I was leaving tons of hickeys on her neck cuz I didn't want to mark her without her knowing.

It took Lucy a while to adjust to my size cuz I'm so big. Hell I'm so big that when Lucy accidentally saw me naked she was a little traumatized at how big I am. I know this cuz I read her diary when I broke into her apartment (again) while she was in the bath masturbating to the thought of me and her doing it, I heard her moan my name that's how I know that, damn that was a great day.

Lucy moved her hips a little signaling that I could move. So I pulled all the way out then slammed back into her. She threw her her back and arched her back in pleasure, moaning/screaming my name after that I kept slamming into her going faster and faster with each thrust.

          No One P.O.V
Natsu was pounding into her so fast even Jet wouldn't be able to keep up with him. The cave was full of moans, groans, and grunts as the two made love to each other. ( A/N: Lions and tigers and bears, is what they're fucking like right now, oh my!!! Sorry I know I'm really cringy as shit! 😖)

Natsu was merciless as Lucy came for the 8th time now, him the 1st time. They kept going at it until neither of them
*cough* Natsu *cough*
couldn't do it anymore because they've been going at it like horny rabbits for 6 1/2 hours.
(A/N: Damn, talk about stamina.)
Natsu was so drained he almost fell on top of Lucy but he caught himself just in time. He rolled himself over, next to a very tired Lucy, and caught his breath. As he was catching his breath he felt someone lay on top of his chest and cuddle into him.

( pretend Happy isn't there and they're not hurt or anything. They do both have tons of hickeys but they're not hurt.)

Natsu looks at Lucy and she looks up at him and says "Natsu, I love you

Natsu looks at Lucy and she looks up at him and says "Natsu, I love you."

Natsu blushes and says with a big smile "I love you too, Lucy."

           🔥Natsu P.O.V
Lucy looks up at me and she looks so hot and sexy I want to fuck her again. But I know she needs a break.

But just look at how cute, hot, and embarrassed she looks!! I don't know if I can control myself

But just look at how cute, hot, and embarrassed she looks!! I don't know if I can control myself. Lucy then lays her head down on my chest and snuggles into me then after a bit I hear light snores coming from her. I chuckle and lift her up bridal style and carry her through the water, out of the cave, and back to the house. I clean us up a bit then lay her in bed and cover her up. Then I get in bed on my side and scoot real close to her so that she can cuddle into my chest. She really likes to cuddle, huh?

I kiss her forehead and say "Goodnight Luce. Sorry if I was a little to rough with you. I promise I'll make it up to ya later. I love you, my mate." And with that I fell asleep.

___________________________==========================•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi! Hope you all enjoyed. This was my first real lemon so don't be a bitch about it. Anyway bye bye my little wolves! Love y'all!
XOXO~ Wolfie 🐺