trying to get in

(no ones P.O.V.)

     it was a week after Kazuichi had said that he would try to put in a good word for Hajime at his friends office. this had happened and today was the day that he was sopposed to go have an intervue and try to get in. he had his outfit ready bit didnt feel like changeing into it though he new that he had to. he was tired even though he went to bed early the night before. his legs hurt from Kazuichi and him running around getting together a half decent outfit for the intervue.

(Hajime's P.O.V.)

     i have to get up. come on Hajime. You cant do this everyday. i finally convinced myself to get up and get ready. i took a shower then tried to dry off as much as possible.i got dressed then headed to the closest bus stop. the bus came not to long after. i got on and sat down. i ocupied myself by looking at instagram memes. they can get funny sometimes.the bus got to my stop and i got off heading to the large building. i got inside and i headed up to the front desk. a girl with red hair on the short side and freckles was on the other side of the desk." excuse me?" she looked up after i said that"yes what do you need?"she's a very serious person."im here for a job intervue." i was kind of nervouse to be completely honest." state your name"   " Hajime Hinata" i gave her my name and she started scrolling through her computer. untill she muttered my name and wrote something down on a peice of paper that she had infront of her." just go sit over there someone will come get you when the boss is ready" she pointed over to a loungeing area.as i was walking over there a boy with white fluffy hair and a big smile ran infront of me.i tried to avoid bumping into him but i ended up falling. he turned aound and yelled sorry while walking backward then turned around again and continued running.

(Komaeda's P.O.V.)

     i hope i didn't hurt him. but i have to get these papers to my dad before his intervue with the new guy." slow down Nagito!" Mahiru had yelled to me as i continued to run.

(Mahiru's P.O.V.)

     "are you okay?" i asked as i ran over to help up Hajime" yeah, im fine. who was that?" he  asked" that was Nagito Komaeda. the bosses son. he has the heart and mind of a child. he dose little things here and there. the main thing that he dose is brighten up the office."    " sounds like a good guy"    "yeah"

A/N. hope that you enjoyed this chapter. comment any other ships that you want me to write a fanficfiction for, but i havent eaten anything today so imma go fix that. bye!