Dinner With Hank

Amelia's p.o.v.
I was in my house cleaning when my phone went off telling me I had a text. I walked over to my phone and saw a number that I didn't recognize so I opened it and it read, "It's Hank Voight. I am wondering if you would still like to have dinner with me?" I smiled and typed back, "I would love too. Where are we going?" As I waited for a reply I went go pick out an outfit for tonight. As I got to my room I got a text back saying, "Giordano's it's a pizza place and then after that we could go walk in Millennium Park that's across the street from Giordano's." I replied, "Sounds good. My address is 30001 5th ave. See you at 6." Well that's great I don't really have to dress up. I picked out a black long sleeved shirt with flowers on it, green skinny jeans, and my favorite ankle boots. I put on my outfit and then went and curled my hair. Once I was done it was 5:30pm which means Hank is picking me up in a half hour.

*skip to 6*
I just finished my makeup when there was a knock on my door. I went and answered opened it. Standing there in a nice shirt and jeans was Hank. He smiled at me and said, "Wow you look amazing, Amelia." I blushed a little hoping Hank didn't see and said, "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I put my shoes on and said, "Should we get going?" He nodded and we walked to his nice SUV and he opened my door and went around and got in and took off to the pizza place.

*skip drive*
We got to Giordano's and we walked in. Once we got inside Hank nodded to a guy who looks like he works here. I looked over to him and asked, "Who is that?" Hank looked over to me then back to the guy who was by us now and said, "Derrick Jackson I would like you to meet my lovely date, Amelia Casey." I shook Derrick's hand and said, "Nice to meet you. Do you work here?" He laughed and said, "I own the place." I mouthed an oh and smiled sheepishly and Hank put his hand on my back and said, "Can we get one of your special tables?" I thought to myself special tables? What the hell is that?

Hank's p.o.v.
I saw the confused look on Amelia's face and once we got to the back and she saw the lone table all set up she turned to me and said, "What is this all for?" I smiled and pulled her chair out so she could sit, then I went to mine and sat. Once I was seated I said, "Well I've known you awhile and you've been sober for 7 years. I thought we should celebrate." Amelia smiled at me and said, "Don't forget I'm coming to work for you in a week." I nodded and we cheers our drinks.

*skip to after dinner*

We were done with dinner and just sitting there so I decided to ask Amelia something. I looked over to her and said, "Do you have a boyfriend?" I thought to myself why in the world would I ask her that. She smiled and said, "Nope. I've been single since the day we met. How about you?" I laughed a little and said, "I don't got a boyfriend. I'm into women." Amelia laughed and said, "You know I mean have you started seeing anyone?" I shook my head no and paid the bill and we started walking back to my car. We were about to get in when someone yelled, "Amelia! Is that you?" She turned to look and looked back at me and said, "It's my brother. He's not your biggest fan." I nodded telling her that I knew that.

Matt's p.o.v.
I was walking into get pizza when I saw Voight and another person who looked like my sister. So I yelled her name. The person turned around and it was Amelia. I started to walk over to her and she met me half way and said, "What do you want?" I gave her look and said, "What are you doing with him?" Amelia looked over to Voight smiled and said, "I was having dinner with him. What's it to you?" I'm pissed now and say, "Is it a date?" She shrugged and said, "If it is so what I'm an adult and can do whatever I want. I don't care what your history is with him. Hank and I have a different history." With that she walked back to Voight's car and they left. I thought to myself, what kind of history do they have?

Hank's p.o.v.
I was driving Amelia back to her house and it was quite. So I asked, "Is everything alright?" Amelia just shrugged and said, "My brother hasn't been in my life since I was 16 and now that he's back, he thinks he can run my life." I looked at her then back at the road and said, "Was it about having dinner with me?" She looked over at me and said, "Yeah, Matt doesn't want me to be involved with you because he said you guys have history." I pulled up to her house and said, "If you want to know the history between your brother and I, I'll tell you everything." Amelia nodded and said, "You got time now?" I looked at the time and said, "Yes." She looked at me and said, "Come into my house and tell me." We got out of my car and walked up to her door and she let us in and we went and sat on the couch and I started to talk, but Amelia interrupted me and asked if I wanted anything to drink. I said, "Sure do you have whiskey?" She nodded and went to the kitchen and brought the bottle of whiskey and two glasses and poured us some then I started the story.