two.

Picture: Colton Haynes as Jake Lawson

Sorry this took so long! I was waiting until it was closer to 30 views.

And I just want to thank you for reading this book! I came up with it quite a while ago actually, but it wasn't properly put together so I have bits and pieces of it. I'm trying not to make it predictable or cliché while I'm putting everything together, but please forgive me if it is!

Also, the cast is up, but I have yet to put up the pictures of Isaiah. I'm putting up pictures of each character with every chapter, in order of the cast list, so you have to wait a while before Isaiah comes up. I thought it was pretty difficult to get a celebrity who matched him, but I do have in mind some people I found pictures of on Tumblr. And I found a picture of someone who better suits Matt rather than Chad, but Chad was the closest I could think of. Also, for Alexis, I was debating between Nina Dobrev and Kaya Scodelario. Please let me know who would be better, or if you have other suggestions?

Then again, I probably have better ideas for each character than the celebrities I thought of, except for Christian. I exactly picture him as Ash.

So please let me know what you think of the cast and tell me who you'd prefer! Your help would be greatly appreciated.

ALEXIS.

"Are you ready for school, honey?" Mum yells from downstairs.

"Yeah!"

Definitely ready, with about three hours of sleep, because of constantly waking up in the middle of the night. And of course, I am so ready to go back to that hell hole, also known as school, to see that twat named Christian again.

Oh, the joy. Good morning to me.

I take my time to walk to school, even getting a drink from the coffeeshop on the way, since I am surprisingly rather early.

When I reach Math class, I am torn. I can't decide if I want to sit in Christian's seat to piss him off, or just sit in the front seat to prevent my day from being ruined by even talking to him.

I save myself the trouble and proceed with the latter.

Thing is, he still bothers me although I did nothing to him today. Nothing!

After a whole lesson of getting crap thrown at the back of my head, Christian comes up to me, while his friends linger at the doorway, and says, "You, uh, got a little something riiight there," pointing at my hair while squinting his eyes.

I know he's just trying to tick me off, but it works and just like that, my day is ruined, and it's only the first lesson.

"Look, all I did was accidentally get some coffee spilt on you, which is partly your fault, and sat in your seat in class without even knowing it was your damn seat. And since you're giving me shit for something like that, it just goes to show how immature you are," I snap. "Also, get your little friends off my back. They are just as bad as you are, and you can repeat what I just said to them. Just fuck off and leave me alone, will you?"

Trust me, I have no idea where I got the courage to say that, especially to someone like him. Sure, he's an asshole, but I have to admit that he's an asshole who actually has the power to ruin my life. I'm the new girl. He's the infamously popular guy. But although even I know what he is capable of, it doesn't give him any right to do just that. I mean, it isn't the fact that he's doing it that's making me feel like this - it's the fact that he thinks he can be so rude to someone. What did I even do to him that I deserved to be bullied?