Nr.1

apologize for any errors that may occur while reading. my grammar is not my right side and I do not make commas

STORY STARTED

Your name is Y / N. You live in London. You're nice and smart. You like reading books and learning. You're in high school. You're the smartest in school. You have best friend Nia. You often get bully because you are overweight. You have enemy Kevin.

AT SCHOOL

"Hi Y / N!" said Nia. "Oh god once again, the ugly cow slipped to school." Kevin exclaimed and started laughing at you with his friends

Why is he banging me all the time I have done nothing to him. You thought.

You just ignored him and entered the class with Nia. The teacher goes into the classroom and the lesson begins. When the lesson is over you start to put the books in your backpack but then the teacher says "Y / N I want to talk to you about serious case."

IN YOUR MIND

Oh no, why did the teacher call me to talk about something serious? Do I have trouble? What I've done?

You go to the teacher and say "Teacher what is the serious thing you want to talk to me?" you ask, "QIEL came to our school (I don't know it is just a random company name I figured out 😂) and they wanted to give someone an offer." "What kind of offer?" you asked. Then the teacher gave you the page / document you freese. "They have chosen you." the teacher said.

the end

Sorry I didn't write what's on the page / document, but you'll find out in the next story