Nr.3.

hello i figured to put pictures in the chapster. Hope that you will enjoy.

Y/N pov.

"Why would she go to QIEL in China? She didn't deserve it. Everything she does is eating and sleeping. Everyone will hate her because she is fat and ugly! She needs to die.at least one loser on the world will be less!"

You hear what Kevin said. My eyes began to become watery. Why is Kevin so nasty? I hear everyone laughing. I can no longer pull it out! I figured out to run away. I don't want to see Kevin!

I can hear how Nia screams my name and says I finish running. But I kept running. I'm tired of being here. I'm going to QIEL in China. I am tired of being here! In China I start a new life! Everything will change. I will not be ugly and fat anymore!

I'm  running.

I already see my home.

I run inside my home and come to my mom

I run inside my home and come to my mom. Upss I totally forget that she is at home. "Y / N school is over?" Mom asks "Yes" I am lying.

I go upstairs to my room.

I lie down in bed.

I hear my phone vibrating. It is Nia she has sent me a text message.

Nia:
-hi. how are you feeling? 😶

Y/N:
-It has gone better. Thank you for your interest. 😊🤗

Nia:
-no problem.  When do you travel to QEIL in China?🤔

Y/N:
- I do not know. 😕

Nia:
-Well, when you find out, call me and say.😁
-bye!🖐

Y/N:
-bye! 🖐

I'm so dead. I'm sitting on a chair.

 I'm sitting on a chair

I turned on NETFLIX. I want eat.I'm gonna take some snacks. NOT! I'm fat. I can't eat snacks.

After a while I hear someone knocking at the door.

"Come in!" I said.

It's a mom.

Mom smiling went in to my room. "What happend?" I asked mom.

What could she be so happy about?

"Are you driving to QIEL in China? Why didn't you tell me before?" then mom started to jump like a small child from happiness.

My mom has always been like that.

"But mom i just came home." I answer her. "You have to scratch your belongings. You don't have much time.""What do you mean i dont have much time?"

Do I have to go tomorrow? "You will leave next week."
"Ahh mom you scared me. I thought I had to go tomorrow."
Mom laughed "But you have to start stuffing things right now!" I started to stuffing some things. Then I became sleepy and i asleep.