Rayn- Chapter 3

Hey y'all, sorry it took so long for another chapter, I wasn't really feeling it but I decided that I wanted to write another chapter. I think I will be coming up with an updating schedule soon, something like every Saturday I will be uploading but we will see.
Anyways, a new character is introduced in this chapter and I happen to love him very much. Anyways, enjoy and comment on anything I should fix. -mark😜
WARNING, SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER!!!
_________________________________
"Ugh, this is going to be a lot harder than I thought" Rayn thinks while walking into the lunchroom
He can't seem to avoid the adorable ball of cuteness that he saw in the office this morning, they have EVERY class together
Rayn looks for his group of friends, which happen to be all of the "popular kids". He walks over to the table and sits down still in his thoughts until he is pulled out of them by someone sitting in his lap.
"Umm, what are you doing...?" Rayn manages to get out
"What do you mean babe" says the schools highly known slut, Andrea
"First of all, get the fuc* off me. Second of all, I'm not your babe, so stop calling me that." Rayn spat's
"I will have you one day Rayn, mark my words" Andrea promises while walking out of the lunchroom
"Not a fuc*ing chance" Rayn shoots back
"That hoe just can't seem to keep her pants up" says Dylan, my best friend
Rayn has known Dylan since he was quite literally born. They were both born on the same day just a few minutes apart and after that it was destined for them to be friends. They were always spotted together and if you saw one, the other wouldn't be far behind. Dylan has always supported Rayn in everything and would never imagine leaving his best friends side for anything. Dylan had a sort of love for Rayn that wasn't a lovers kind of love, but more of a close brotherly love.
"I mean, it's only the 5th time since school started that she tried that" Rayn spat's out
All of a sudden, the lunch room turns completely quiet and all heads turn to the entrance. Walking in is the boy from the office with a kid I think is named Carson. Carson is talking lively with the kid and is attempting to hold a conversation with him. The kid notices all the heads turned to him and immediately tries to hide his body away behind Carson.
"God that was so fu*king cute" Rayn thinks
"Wait, what" Rayn shakes his head to attempt to get rid of the thoughts of the boy and turns quickly back to the table. Why are all of these thoughts running through his head, he isn't gay, he can't be, he likes girls. But this kid just rubbed him in all the right ways (A/N maybe a little foreshadowing 😜) Rayn attempts to stop the thoughts that are forming in his head, and luckily, Dylan helps him to do so.
Rayn snaps out of his thoughts when someone snaps in front of his face.
"You ok dude, you kinda zoned out on me there" Dylan questions
"Yeah I'm good sorry. Do you know the kid that just walked ins name?" Rayn asks
"Umm, I think it's Cam, Cam Harris" Dylan says squinting his eyes attempting to remember the knowledge
"God even his name is really adorable" Rayn thinks
Something clicks in his mind when he realizes that the new PE teacher was named Mr. Harris, and he absolutely enjoyed PE with the new teacher.
"Harris as in Mr. Harris?" Rayn questions
"I would imagine so, they look similar and they both showed up on the same day" Dylan states
"Why are you asking so many questions about this kid?" Dylan thinks out loud
A heat runs through Rayns body as he thinks about the kid, he doesn't even realize that he is blushing
"OH MY GOD, you think he's cute don't you, that is so perfect I ship it already" Dylan shouts
"First of all keep your mouth shut! I'm not gay as far as I know." Rayn whispers
Dylan cuts him off with a "as far as I know" mocking him
"I just don't know lyn, I don't know what I'm feeling and to be quite honest, it's scaring me. I have a somewhat big reputation around here and coming out could change that. Plus, I'm not 100% sure what is going on in my head, all I know is that Cam Harris is one adorable motherfuc*er" Rayn strains out
"It's ok dude, just know, I am with you all the way, no matter what your decision is" Dylan gets out right before the bell rings.
All Rayn can think about is that kid and not only if he is gay or not but if the kid is gay as well. He doesn't want to be. But he can't deny his affection for the boy. Rayn lets his thinking trail off while he is driving home with Hannah having to stay for lacrosse. He suddenly lets his mind drift a little and imagines Cam in a not so PG way. He imagines Cam under him writhing, moaning his name and screaming out "harder". Rayn starts to feel his pants getting tighter and he attempts to stop thinking these thoughts. He speeds home going 20 over the speed limit when he realizes that his thoughts don't plan on changing and the tent in his pant is increasingly growing larger. He gets to his house and parks fast. He runs into the house without even chirping a hello and runs immediately to the bathroom to turn on the shower. After he feels the water is hot enough, he strips out of his khakis and shirt and goes into the shower. The thoughts of Cam on his mind hadn't dimmed down in the slightest and he didn't even realize it but he had grabbed the lotion form the shower and put some in his hand. Once he realized what he was doing, he kind of just let it happen. He grabbed his 9" cock and at first slowly stroked himself. He thinks of the adorable 5"3 year old classmate screaming in his ear telling his "daddy" to go faster and biting Rayns ear. This causes him to stroke faster. He thinks of him pounding into Cams tight as* bubble butt until the kid can't walk anymore and this sends Rayn into a moaning mess as he felt his sweet release leaving him as he orgasms the hardest he ever has before. The walls of his shower are lined with cum and this makes Rayn realize, he needs this boy, and he needs him soon.